I have a great idea!

Started by The Beatles, September 20, 2003, 02:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

spy: Ah...so we have a, er, interesting specimen here, don't we now? Apparently, it is trying to communicate with us. At least the Espionages below indicate...hehe.
mpan: No, Karlin's quite OK with that. He agreed that the 10 trillion jackpot was ridiculous, too. But my server, see, has no bugs atm, as opposed to his, and also doesn't have pesky admins like Alcaline who wrecked the game. But I understand. BTW, I still do the source for him.

The Lady Shael

*spags*

You can never beat us. lol. You [insert insulting word here].
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

spy

[EDIT]

Mm. Sorry I had to edit those two words. To post on RWL, you must follow the RWL rules. First, no flaming. Second, no spamming. That was a rather pointless post there...consider yourself lucky I haven't given you a formal warning.
I am Spy.
Out of service, but still the same.

Riverpaw

Quote from: spyu can nevr bet us lol u *****

- Hm. Apparently TSOR doesn't seem to enforce their language control....
He's not from TSOR. I just said.

I'm a TSOR mod. We have pride.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Ah....I assumed he was from TSOR because he was like, "Haha, you'll never beat us!" Oh, wait, that's Swiftgaming...*slaps head* That's what I meant, not TSOR.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAh....I assumed he was from TSOR because he was like, "Haha, you'll never beat us!" Oh, wait, that's Swiftgaming...*slaps head* That's what I meant, not TSOR.
I should quote you and have the TSOR staff flame you, but that's not nice, so never mind.  :rolleyes:  Just kidding!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Evil Swiftgaming people...
We should dominate them by an extra half billion just because they cluttered up our forums... *grin*

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: spyu can nevr bet us lol u

- Hm. Apparently TSOR doesn't seem to enforce their language control....
Heh. *cough*newb*cough*

Learn to spell!!

Yep. Make RWLers angry, and you don't stand a chance.  

The Beatles

Alcaline: It's wonders what a fast server and your lack of skillzors can do. Even though he sent you all that aid, I killed you this morning. OK, so it took me 600 turns, but you started with 27k land. :D :D
i r teh 1337, I have 2 kills on SG now!

http://promisance.swiftgaming.com/index.ph...=stats&server=2
Awards
The Dr.Evil of the game is I Want You (She's So Heavy) who has had to destroy 2 empires in his plans for world domination.

The Beatles

Quote from: BlackeyesCheerios. Beatles sucks the ****.  Man I made it so people could see what being in lans would be like. And let me guess. Your gonna be the clan leader? Lol, I made it because I could beat you. And I have done that. You can go off now and play with your little leaders John. But I will always be the better man.
:D Yes, you're the better man: in death.

Declaration of War on SwiftGaming

That for new people here... check out the debate-thingie.

Ashyra Nightwing

So...uncivilised. Improper. What we would call "newbies." *nods* Or l337 idjits.

Guthorm Swordmaster

which server are you attacking  :ph34r:  

Ashyra Nightwing

Server 2. Or 3. Not the slow one, that's too slow.

The Beatles

I thought about Server 1 a lot, in fact.
Server 3 has many wild changes: nah.

Mark

I like sever one just fine but I would like it alot more if people other than use played...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?