Attack limit not working

Started by Shadow, November 18, 2010, 03:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

The Flame of Sinclair (#25) has 427 attacks

So something's up ^_^

...I politely request that in the interest of the theme, people do not exceed 400 attacks in the time between now and when it is fixed.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

~sigh~

Thanks Shadow. 

I rewrote and tested it, we're good.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Gen. Volkov

And how do we fix what those extra attacks gave Sinclair?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Lol, he is in a pretty bad spot now anyway. I really don't think it will make a difference to the end of the round.

...Feeling the pressure of 55 remaining attacks are you? ^_^

Gen. Volkov

The question had nothing to do with how many attacks I do or do not have. It was about fairness. However, in answer to you question: No. Not at all.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Eh.  Suggest a fitting punishment and we'll talk volky

No, its not fair that he got more attacks.  But!  He appears to be extremely wasteful.  He currently has less land than most atm. 

If he was sitting in first after making an extra 200 attacks...  yeah.  I might have averaged the land he took in the attacks he went over and sent it to the landfarm. 
But as it stands...  he's not doin' that great anyhow.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't