Blades <==}=

Started by Scarwake, July 16, 2003, 10:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

All former members of The Clan of Evil Blades are free to rejoin the clan, the password is still the same as it has been.  I will not allow us to go down into the dumps ever again, through whatever might come my way I will not stand down and allow myself to be beaten!  
   All Blade members will be respected as they have always been, and we will shall send aid when possible, never letting another fall, but The Blades also will not stand for members who choose to bad mouth others and accuse them of things they've never done! Members like that I feel are a disgrace to RWL, and when they do not try to change after being given a warning will be rejected from the clan, as I've already had to do because of frequent messages to other players with words of threat!  Warned he was and he did not stop, I took action because The Blades will not be disgraced by one like him.  
   While I'm currently the only member of the clan, I stand strong and won't let myself be taken down without a fight.  So, I ask you will you join The Clan of Evil Blades and unite to help others in the clan and those who need help that are not in the clan?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

rubberduck

We, the clan of Evil blades invite you to join our budding empire. As a member you must swear loyalty to the clan and must share your troops in defense of our clan. Any not sharing will not be allowed. Being in our clan guarantees you our friendship amd mutual and absolute wilingness to give you aid when you need it, and in return you must feel the same way towards the rest of us. Treason against the clan results in total civil war and our amiable friendship with you turns to seething enimity and all our strength will be turned against you. However, you remain loyal to the last and you get our loyalty to you as well. Regardless of your strength you will be cared for equally. Entering this budding alliance is good because 1: with this budding alliance we have yet to make a single clan enemy. 2: Your much safer in a clan then in none. 3: and you have loyal friends and trustworthy. Also, We will like it if your planning to be active and play for a good amount of time (months at least) if your not, don't join. And if you do leave or quit, please quit the clan to stop blocking new members. We can work together these are simple rules. And great benifits if you join!

This is your chance to join a well organized contingent of good warlords willing to fight for the best of all. Come on and join any questions contact me or Scarwake #342.

wolf bite

The Blades was my first clan.  It is run well.  Most of the members of Slayer where at one time in the Blades.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Narfel

Well, as I allready said, Scarwake, I would love to join your clan! #233

NARFEL A.K.A NARF A.K.A NARFY
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!