One year ago...

Started by TR Shadow, May 03, 2003, 08:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

It will be one year since it's happened in two weeks.  It was on the night of May 17th.  I remember it well because it ws on my half-birthday.  I'm feeling really depressed and I need to get this out of me, so here it goes.

Two weeks before May 17th last year, on a Friday night, my best friend Raquel invited me to go with her to a party.  It was a christian party for the people who had gone on a mission trip and had a safe return.  I was so happy and looked forward to going so much.  Then on the 17th, I was sick.  I was so mad because I wouldn't be able to go.  Raquel was sad that I couldn't come too.  Then after it was over, Raquel called me on her dads cell phone as they were comming home.  She was so happy because while she was there, she had helped one of our friends come to know Jesus as their savior.  I was happy too now.  Then the cell phone went dead.  We got a call about an hour later from someone at our church saying that there was a crash and that Raquel and her father were dead.  I didn't know what to think.  There wasn't anyone else in the car.  I just know that if I hadn't been sick, I would be dead too.  I cried a lot.  I really miss Raquel.  I love her soo incredibly much.

~Julie~

Sha

*hugs Julie*

Hon, the only thing I can say about this is at least you know that some day you will be reunited with her, and you will be together in the Glory of the Lord. But. It's very sad to continue on, but I shall pray for you. I've lost two close friends, so I can sympathise.

*hugs again* I love you, and our Lord loves you, and He shall help you through this painful anniversary. *nods*

Abby The Rat

~HUGS~ ~HUGS~ ~HUGS~ ~HUGS~ ~HUGS~ ~HUGS~~HUGS~~HUGS~~HUGS~~HUGS~~HUGS~~HUGS~

I dunno what so say.

~Holds a few mintures silent~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

Well, think of it this way, or at least try to =o)

Raquel is having alot more fun up there than she was down here, and God spared you so you could do something for Him down heah. *points to ground*  I know you love her. and she loved you, so it's really hard to think about it. But remember that she's a saint now, and has a BIG mansion to live in, and lots of twinkies to eat if she gets hungry. =o)

*big group hug* *and a few hours silence*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

I...*Word fail* *Holds* Poor you...But, lots of cream cheese...? And wings...!
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Dead Eye

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*  

you needed that!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Aqualis

I can't say I know how you feel, because I don't. I have only ever lost one person close to me, but I was to young to remember. The only consolation I can give is that we are all here for you. *hugs*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Trident

That is so terrible!!!  Aww...Julie  :(  

calria

*huggleuggleuggleuggleuggleuggle*
We love you, Julie!
*huge sad huggles*

CoolClaw

I don't know what to say.
*huggles*
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Neither do I.
*hugs* *hugs* hugs*  :(  

Beem

*HUGS, and hugs again.* I am sorry Julie!  *Really is.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."