RSL's GLOURIOUS HISTORY!!!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 16, 2009, 02:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

jiberish speaking hobo *pokes Krowdon*

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Now your just speaking hobo

and look grimms back

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Just thought I should say a last few things before I leave. Trunn, I started out hating you, but I now find that you're a true spammer. I salute you. Firetooth, what can I say. We had a few laughs and good times. And then the not so good times. You're still okay in my book. ;) Pippin, I hate your guts. I'm not kidding either. Krowdon, You're a good spammer you anime freak! :D Daryn, I still don't think I know you that well, but you were a spammer true and true. Though sometimes you brought the spam outside of the spa room. Good luck with those stories of yours. Briar, you won't see this until next month, but I just want to tell you... SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE?! THE ENTIRE SPA ROOM FALLS APART!  >:( Well have fun spamming still when you get back. know last but not least, Night wolf. I really don't what to say to you. Sometimes you were an okay kinda guy, other times I about joining the mods because of you.

Please try to remember me as an okay kind of guy. Live long and spam! LONG LIVE RSL!

Krowdon

awww. Bye Grimm.  :'(

We R gonna miss you. you were a great Buddeh.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Mr.Grimm

Just remember that sometimes goodbye is a second chance.

Krowdon

hmmm.... So how long can we expect you to be gone?

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on July 17, 2009, 06:25:20 PM
hmmm.... So how long can we expect you to be gone?
Till you see me logged in.

Krowdon