Loren War

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, February 10, 2004, 05:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

I will not deleted this

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovI would like to state that Woof is not involved in this ill-planned and ill-conceived war. Thank you, that is all. Any attacks will be retalled, but we are neutral as yet.
I am forced to agree with this statement.  Brock and Blades are making attacks waaay too early.  There's no harm in waiting it out for another week or two, but now you've really opened yourself up to retaliation attacks from everyone who you attacked.  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Guthorm Swordmaster

This might actually work.

Gen. Volkov

If they have a trick up their collective sleeve, they better pull it out quick.. Holby has come in on Loren's side.. though I do congratulate them on managing to take two Loren members out of the top ten... but I don't think the bulk or Loren's retals has started yet.. they seem to be a little disorganized, so I see a slight chance of the attackers winning now, if they can kill the majority of Loren before the sleeping giant wakes up... in which case it will no longer be a giant.. Good luck, though I still doubt your chances.

Oh and Checkerpaw.. why do you say forced? Its not like I'm over at your house making you type at gunpoint.... *Looks around innocently*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkov
Oh and Checkerpaw.. why do you say forced? Its not like I'm over at your house making you type at gunpoint.... *Looks around innocently*
Well, I didn't really mean it that way.  It's kind of an expression.  You know . . "I'm forced to agree with so and so . ."

But I think you're joking around.  ;)

I don't think Loren is so much disorganized as they are disinterested.  Loren and NIF just took the brunt of Brock and co's attack, and really suffered very little damage.  I'm sure that if they felt there was actually a serious threat, they would be taking a lot more decisive action a lot sooner.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Larrusus Deathspear

I was planning a glorius, exacting, well planned war but had trouble getting initial support, when we had about 10 warlords 100% with us and about 15 more who would help us if they thought we had a good chance, then someone else ordered that a war begin everyone launched it without even thinking, I joined in becuase I thought we had a chance, but I only got on for 20 minuted and then had to leave for something when I still had 100 turns left, I was retaled before I could cause a fatality and I can't help now. I think everyone should join in this glorius war, and if it fails, then Loren will be left ruling a game of 20 warlords and I can die happy

ha ha ha ha ha ha
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Juby (Tercios)

a fatality, i think your making a mountain out of a mole, we thought this was just an initial softening up or trying to get us to use our turns(which we stil think it is) if that was your real attack then it's pretty pathetic.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Guthorm Swordmaster

I think now that Loren are going to win if you think that Brock's attack was just a softening up.

Gen. Volkov

Checkerpaw> Yeah, I was kidding you... very good point though, you're right, so far all the attackers have managed to do is take two members of Loren out of the top ten, which is really not that much, considering they still have four members in it. So you might be right, when the situation finally starts to look dangerous, thet will start a counterattack, or for all we know, they clan could just be saving turns as a whole and waiting until everyone is full.

Larrusus> I would have joined you if your war plans happened, but I refuse to join this war.. because against all advice, they attacked now, instead of later, when they could have had many more strong allies.. if this attack doesn't fail, well I'll be surprised and happy, but if it does, I do not want to see a RWL with only 20 warlords in it, it would be just wrong, but, I shall be planning my own attack on Loren, to happen sometime in the future, should these plans fail.

I wish the attackers all the best, and if you are able to attack a Loren member, well its your choice, but I am unable to attack any of them right now and I shall be planning for a later, more organized attack. Message me if you wish to join this one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

It's a little bit funny...

XD That song's been in my head all day.

Scwummin

Just a small note: I haven't hit any Loren players yet. Not a one. :unsure:  
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Son of  Scurmy, Son of Halofas, Son of Duke Aubres.

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Larrusus Deathspear

Brock was never going to fight  the war or win it alone, we were just going to organize it, sadly though after 55 attacks and total eradicationof his army 3 times, our leader is still kicking and Loren still can't kill him (or they won't for some strange reason). I've heard that someone's brought LAprenn into this, so now Holby will back up the rest of Loren and we'll all die.....UNLESS, we get the support from all the independant warlords and nuetral clans, Most of the members of Loren have lost a lot of troops and most of them are vulnerable so join in and don't be afraid that your'l die, go with glory, and don't be such a coward cuz it's just a game.
Jesus Is a LIE

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: Larrusus Deathspearour leader is still kicking and Loren still can't kill him (or they won't for some strange reason).
Our strange reason is "We don't want to."

We have the resources to bring you down. Having personally wiped out your army twice, I could have got people to finish you off. We have enough within range of you.

Simply put, I don't really want to go for kills. Unless you force us to. And we don't want to waste our turns.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juby (Tercios)

agreed, I attacked a few times but he just wasn't important enough to waste my turns on, I don't want to kill anybody just cause they wanna fight us, the only times Loren has killed people is when members of our clan or close allies were killed.  Basically I wouldn't consider wasting a whole pile of turns on somebody who is just annoying our clan, the only people who have done that in this era is Peace Alliance, Cinadrin and the rest of slayer on poor checkerpaw.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Larrusus Deathspear

ah well, kill me then, I'll just come back and try to organize Lorens downfall again, likelyhood is that if this one fails and this message instigates you to go for kills, everyone will be so scared about saving their own un-important free onlin-game skin that there will be no support becuase we already failed once, but since I might die soon I guess it's time to unmask the spies within Loren they are:

Horde of all hordes
Deaths crown
and the other one asked not to be unmasked

HaHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Jesus Is a LIE

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers