Leaders

Started by Darkness, April 15, 2003, 02:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

I am confused as to the specifics concerning leader production.  It seems that somtimes I am producing more leaders with less huts.  I'll gain some land and start building huts and there is a point where I am building mass amounts of leaders but as I build more and more huts the number all of a sudden drops to a lower amount.

I am also confused about a particular finance question.  When I look at my army status, my finances are in the green but when I perform any sort of action, it reports that I am losing money every turn.  What's the deal with that?

Any help with either of these questions would be greatly appreciated.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

I knew you'd be back... They all are...

I don't understand about the leaders, really. If it shows your money in green, but you still lose money using turns, check if you have a loan out. This happens to me quite a lot.

Darkness

Well I'm back because I am trying a new playing technique that is working a lot better than the old one.  And I don't have a loan out and in fact I never have had a loan out.  I don't believe in being in debt.  I'm wondering if the leader production has something to do with hut/land ratio or hut/leaders ratio.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

fingo

I never takeout a loan because I'll end up owing a load more then I got out!
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not