DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Cadente

Like the Communist Manifesto :P

Night Wolf

Im reading a book right now!!!
My Gf gave it to me lolololololol  :P

Stella Cadente

Ungatt Trunn II

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KILL IT! KILLLL IITTT WITH FIRE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Hell no not even she likes twilight...another reason why shes so awesome lol its a series of books called the forbiden game

Stella Cadente

Sounds...good. what's it about

Night Wolf

About this group of friends who get sucked into a shadow world and have to face their worst nightmares to get out
then the second book is like extreme game of cops and robbers where they try to hid from a shadow snake and wolf and if they get caught they get taken back to the shadow relm to be eatten
not on the third one yet

Holby

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 07, 2010, 09:54:13 PM
About this group of friends who get sucked into a shadow world and have to face their worst nightmares to get out
then the second book is like intence game of cops and robbers where they try to hid from a shadow snake and wolf and if they get caught they get taken back to the shadow relm to be eatten
not on the third one yet
Sounds like TS.
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on September 07, 2010, 10:21:31 PM
then the second book is like extreme game of cops and robbers where they try to hid from a shadow snake and wolf and if they get caught they get taken back to the shadow relm to be eatten
not on the third one yet
Sounds like TS.
except u can understand what I said

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Holby on September 07, 2010, 10:21:31 PM
then the second book is like intence game of cops and robbers where they try to hid from a shadow snake and wolf and if they get caught they get taken back to the shadow relm to be eatten
not on the third one yet
Sounds like TS.

hahaha
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)