Plug!

Started by Dixie Ros?, January 10, 2004, 01:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

I'm so lame it isn't funny.  :D

Okay, so this topic has a point:

I'm writing this book review, and trying to find out if someone or something raised in a way not normal for his culture/spicies will conform or rebel, and anything supporting either would be met with much glee.

Also, I want constructive critisim for The Taggerung; don't just say "it sucked" tell why it sucked. Or ruled. Give me a good quote and I might quote you by name in the report. Think of the Ego Boast!

Thanks so much!

I need this for my Terrouge resum?, so please, if you know something, POST IT.  

~Blackrose/Bloodrose
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

windhound

QuoteI'm writing this book review, and trying to find out if someone or something raised in a way not normal for his culture/spicies will conform or rebel, and anything supporting either would be met with much glee.

so this basically turns into a 'nature vs. nurture' type thing..  I think Outcast of Redwall is a good example of Brian Jacques' view on the subject..  the ferret Veil was raised kindly but ended up rather bad..  rather because he ended up sacrificing himself for the one who raised him..  though that was in questionable circumstances..  um..  yeah..

QuoteAlso, I want constructive critisim for The Taggerung

Taggerung was a good book, that's what methinks..  though some disagree..  I like it because it kept pace, didnt have too many slow moments, and not much time was spent talking about life at redwall..  I like to see charicters move, and when Jacques goes back to talking about life at redwall, well, there isnt very much to talk about 'cept making pies and ales and such and eating them..  that's in general anyways..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't