Leaving Loren, triyng to

Started by General Austin, September 17, 2003, 07:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Yeah, Yeah. This war is FUN? Think again.

I was issuing for peace, right? I did alot, and I stopped fighting against Blades, only issuing aid packets of money to my allies, and even a few neutrals caught in the cross-fire. I decided to change my strategy to all leaders, so I spent alot of money, got extra land, and made my fortune. I had wanted to leave Loren and find a more peaceful lifestyle, as we have too many enemies. I log back on tonight, only to find that Blood Wake had joined his clan, Blood's, and smashed me, giving aid to his minion to kill me also. He is USING our clan war, watching, content to be not involved unless someone like me gets too strong. I want us to stop this idiotic war and fight HIM for a change. Hopefully some will agree with me, but I know most won't because they like massvie clan wars. G'day, all.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

overthrow the emperor!

EDIT: accidentally pressed enter. Ok, I'm all with Aus. also I'm all for angrod kicking me out of the clan!!!! dang 72 hour rule. anyways. We must overthrow him. then we can have a clan war.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

Northern Militia...well you guys will find out what is being planned with John, Me, Aus, and maybe windhounds. hehe.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ashyra Nightwing

hehe, indeed.

*plots*

*makes skiffies*

*snerks*