The Doctor

Started by Briar, November 06, 2008, 09:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Aww, I liked the whole Doctor and Rose thing.

Shadow

If the companion is older than the doctor it will shift the balance of experience and completley throw off the feel of the show.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Hahaha I saw that ad. Idk if I'll watch it though. Doctor who gradually is getting worse.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

knock four times....hmmm.

Here are my thoughts on the episode (SPOILER ALERT: HIGHLIGHT IT) :

Visually speaking I thought is was beautiful.  I thought that the relationship that was trying to be portrayed between Lady Christina and the Doctor was a bit forced.   I thought that the CG were a bit underdone. I can't wait for Christmas.  Both exciting and dreading it actually.

Any other thoughts?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

I thought it was a good idea but they didn't tap it's full potential. I watched primeval first, so I only got the second half of it. But I did watch the first half on iplayer.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

I thought "Waters of Mars" was the best special thus far.

He kinda went wacky near the end.  I found it odd.

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on November 17, 2009, 12:54:27 AM
I thought "Waters of Mars" was the best special thus far.

He kinda went wacky near the end.  I found it odd.
He's going evil...I'd rather he was a time traveling villain, destroying stuff. That'd be cool.

Briar

what if the Master and the Doctor kinda switched roles...*shudders*

Alazar is Back

Never even heard of it...Must be some sort of foreign thing :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Briar

Firetooth

So...the master is now like Sylar with grey hair and some kind of mental+ eating disorder.
He's now gone from awesome to awesome +1

Briar

AND the world is full of him, does that give him any more points?

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on December 27, 2009, 06:13:08 PM
AND the world is full of him, does that give him any more points?
Maybe 1 more?

Briar

Prediction:

A small sect of Timelords survived the Time War similarly to the way the Daleks did.  Now they have returned in an attempt to change the timeline so that either a) the Time War never occurred or b) The Doctor doesn't destroy Gallifrey.

Also, the Doctor is going to have to kill the Master (which of course will only result in the Master escaping somehow) and then to prevent the Doctor from being killed by the crazy Timelords, Donna's father is going to have to shoot him resulting in the regeneration into Smith.