In Spa Room 101, Might need it later for....

Started by Deathclaw, May 14, 2003, 07:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

*raises eyebrow*

You're good at RWL? What number are you?

big bad rat man

i m numr 91 on trubo. im rel gud i hav lotz uv stuf
i m th big bad rat man n i will baet u up so dun mess wit me cuz i will beat u up.

im teh big bad rat man.

joe34

HEY!! u stopd persun. i shud kil U an mik U go n a pil of rat dung watevr taht is.....
GENEFORGE, RULER OF ALL THE NORTLANS!!!!!!!11!!!1

Ashyra Nightwing

You newbs are soooo dumb. You don't know what rat dung is? *shakes head* Does any one of you have an account on regular?

big bad rat man

yah u only hva 40-sumpin poostz so u r knew 2 so u r bnieg stoopd!!!1!1111!!!!!!!@
i m th big bad rat man n i will baet u up so dun mess wit me cuz i will beat u up.

im teh big bad rat man.

Ashyra Nightwing

Erm, I had an account with 530 posts before a hacker deleted it, you know. Anyone else on the forum could tell you that.

joe34

windhound

yup.  Ashyra Nightwing tis an old bie, or atleast a middle bie, so messing with her will get you no where fast...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Windhound, I see you watching, tell him it's true. I coudn't have been a Cafi member if I was a newb, because Cafi membership was only available on the old forums.

joe34

oh yeh im numbr 976 in reglr so dunt ms wit ME :angry:  :angry:  

big bad rat man

yah mah bruthr is gud 2 so dun mes wit us cuz we is da bom.
i bin playion 4 3 daze i ent no newbie whatevr. meby mah bruthr iz sinse he just got her butt im not!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!

im teh big bad rat man.

Ashyra Nightwing

3 days? I've been playing since December.

joe34

windhound

:P  I'm Windhounds 480, and I could crush you without any effort.  stop with the threats, they are sooo annoying.

oh...  and I've been playing since...  um...  old old server, first version...  when was that?  I got in DI...  hehe
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

You're not even out of protection. You haven't even done anything yet. I'm number 29. BRING IT ON.

And my name's ASHYRA.