What do you think of this board reset?

Started by Trident, January 06, 2003, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

= 0( Sorry trident....I'll explain the situation with the boards in a few minutes when I get done setting everything up...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

calria

*optimistic* at least the boards are up again!

Stu the Poet

Why was the board reset in the first place???
Until then, I am only a memory... Stu

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Kilkenne

I like it! It gives me a chance to try to get a title, hehe!

~Kilkenne

Bloodrath

It doesn't really bug me at all. In fact I like it. Even though I was getting on 200 posts on the old forum I don't mind starting over my post count. It should be totally about post numbers and stuff. :)  

Retto

Just so that you can still have the fun of getting other titles, there's about 6 different ones you get in your first 10 posts...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Shael of Torethevel

Hm, interesting. Even thought most people would think I'd be racing to get the most posts on this board, I'm not. First of all, I don't have enough time. Second, it's getting old. Third, there's no point. Fourth, I don't feel like shooting for 800 again. Fifth, competition would be tough, though I know that if I was home 24/7, I'd get the title easily and slide into a firm first place. Sixth....er....I'll think about it later. But I don't mind the new boards. I was thinking of restarting an account anyway. "Shael" was getting boring, so I added "of Torethevel", which sounds Lord-of-the-Rings-ish, (unintentional, of course) but even though it sounds corny, it's the only thing I could think of, so please don't bother me about it.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Bloodrath

Heh, Retto, you guys have got the upgrated version! Neat. I like this better than the orginal invision board forums. These I find are faster for slower connect like mine. Heh, andn the code bottons are so much easier to use.

I don't see why people should be mad. The only thing everyone lost was data and to tell the truth there wasn't a hole bundle of it.  

Shael of Torethevel

Exactly. It's the upgraded version, so of course it's better! I don't understand why people are complaining. What is there that isn't likeable? You just can't /not/ like it because there were topics on the other board you didn't have a chance to read. That has nothing to do with it.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Wickedclaw

Personally, I think the reset is great. Even though a lot of things were lost. I think it help in the way that now, at least so far, everyone is kind of caught up and we havent missed anything, yet. I think that it will be better and it gives everyone a better chance of getting titles, and starting things up again.

~A Thought From Wickedclaw~

Wickedclaw

Personally, I think the reset is great. Even though a lot of things were lost. I think it help in the way that now, at least so far, everyone is kind of caught up and we havent missed anything, yet. I think that it will be better and it gives everyone a better chance of getting titles, and starting things up again.

~A Thought From Wickedclaw~

Krull of the Kaptors

I agree Wickedclaw. I find getting angered over the number of post counts you had is stupid. Personally, I only reply to things worth replying to, not to everything in sight. If I wanted the highest title I'd make one word posts on every thread and on every board. Proves nuthin'.

Besides, the board looks fanstastic and is so much faster (most likely due to the lack of info and replies on it) But there was alot of information of the old site I'd like to see back, but can't. Just due to the fact its such great material for beginners, good convo's and new ideas on how to play the game. Which is genius to say the least.

Oh and Bloodrath, are you the same Bloodrath from AOS? Because I'm Fyrewind Barkstripe if you must know. :lol:  

calria

*shrug* post counts are kind of dumb things to worry about. I post a lot, but that's just because I have no life lol I get bored.