Beatles is Holt Lutra.

Started by Fenix, February 01, 2003, 04:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Stormy: Sorry, forgot. Gettin' out.

Bloodrath: He's my brother, you dork, and we commonly debate our strategy.

Bloodrath

Beatles, don't call me that. I told you what I thought what was on my mind. I didn't say it had to be true or I was sure of it. I said I was guess, so watch your mouth.

Anyway, their is debate about your brother. Like, I have been looking and stuff and you may not even have a brother. Seriously I do not know. But listen carefully to my words. This is what I pressume. I have no clue if you have a brother. Hard to prove online. Anyway, I think you are this Holt Lutra and that your brothers account is just your double one. Again, this is just me thinking.

By the way, can't your brother speak for himself?

The Beatles

He can. But he doesn't like forums. I like forums. I'm here. Simple, no?
Sorry for calling you a dork. I thought you were accusing me.

~Beatles

Sometheeng just klicked! By reading between the lines, I detect that Fenix has been disabled.  :lol:
My question, to be precise, is: Whathe??
What happened? It's a pity. Can't he be restored?

Abby The Rat

Chill everyone. This hacking business is getting everyone really hot round the collar. I say we drop the matter and talk about good clan.

Yes he can be restored by the admins.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bloodrath

Ya Beatles, just wondering an I was not blamming you or anything. Just a thought. And well Fenix their was er, swearing heavly for er well you know about the hacking. Got him disabled I guess.

Abby The Rat

I don't think so Bloodrath.

The "someone" has used fenix e-mail to create another account which auto-disable him.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bloodrath

Ah yes, I forgot about that. Well he was er mad and swearing on msn but that is understandable. I would be too.  :lol:  

The Beatles

Just a thought. The admins know who it is. So why don't they tell us?

Stormclaw

A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Menatus

You learned that from me? That was a horrible strategy. I was ranked 7 with only 30,000 land! So naturally people stole from me and stuff. On the other notes...I'll stay out for once.

Germania

One would think the admins did not do a very good job of banning The Beatles...

Temporary Fix
#1 Ban his ip
#2 Disable his account
#3 Disable auto sign up to the forums
#4 In light of the people using other peoples msn hotmail address to get someone autokilled ingame, disable the ability to sign up to forums and the game using hotmail accounts

calria

let's all face it:

Beatles wasn't really ashamed of cheating before,
why are any of us at all shocked or even very much intrigued by the fact that he's probably doing it again?

The Beatles

Excuse me? Cheating? What the Hell?