RemiX (#301) Killed

Started by Cindarin, January 18, 2004, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

Another has fallen.  *watches, watches, watches, AND~ there he goes.* Slayer strikes again.

Slayer: 4
Other: *shrug*
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

General Austin

Slayer...dead....another kill...and another...more lies..idiocy...can't take..

*leaves*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Peace Alliance

Quote*leaves*
Sweeeeeeeeeeet, Mental breakdown!! *cheers*

Lenvar

And so your crusade against the perfectly harmless continues, hm?

Why do you post this pointless stuff anyway?  Nobody's going to pat you on the back and say, 'OH, congratulations for killing a harmless and unsuspecting warlord!'

And why RemiX?  Was Nero too tough for wittle bitty Peace?  -sneers.-

Cindarin

If he was too tough he would currently still be alive now wouldnt he?  Yes,  He would.

user posted image

Lenvar

Nero is currently still alive.  Thus he's too tough.  And tell me, are Odoyle and Blood Wake working for you?

(Note to the two whom I've just mentioned:  I'm not accusing you, even though it sounds like that.  I'm just somewhat suspicious.  If my suspicions are unfounded, I'm very sorry.)

Peace Alliance

*rolls eyes*

Nero was spared because he's Windhounds, i couldn't bring myself to kill somebody who is so cool.

Also, those who are under Slayers protection will NOT be named. its sposed to be PROTECTION, not GIVE US YOUR MONEY AND WE'LL TELL THE WHOLE GAME AND WATCH THEM KILL YOU.

dolt.

Checkerpaw

Peace just broke the rules.

Again.

But I guess the rules don't apply to Peace, do they?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Lenvar

For Pete's sake, Peace, read my post before you go on a mindless, empty-headed rant.  I meant if they're working for you in military ways - softening people.  Of course you won't tell me, because of your uber-secrecy.  

Hah!  Go and ride a bike or something, Peace, you're annoying.

Peace Alliance

i said the word dolt... if i wanted i could have said, dork, fart, ..., stupid, idiot, dummy, 4 legged toad muncher or WHATEVER, and not have gotten in trouble.

Checkerpaw, you seem to enjoy trying to get me in trouble, and trying to call me immature or whatever insult you decide isn't agaoint the rules, but in my mind almost every time you post it is useless SPAM aimed at challanging me.

Challange me all you want, but i do not accept, so juswt go away.

Lenvar

If you keep on making an idiot of yourself, and if you keep on making enemies, Peace, nobody will ever 'go away' or 'leave you alone'.

Peace Alliance

QuoteFor Pete's sake, Peace, read my post before you go on a mindless, empty-headed rant. I meant if they're working for you in military ways - softening people. Of course you won't tell me, because of your uber-secrecy.

Hah! Go and ride a bike or something, Peace, you're annoying.
OK wolfia, this is getting annoying. You just pointed out my stupidity right? WRONG! how am i to know that you meant softening people up? and even SO i couldn't tell you anything. in fact the only thing i feel like telling you is to stick a pipe up your *flinches*

Lenvar

Unless I have the IQ of a vegetable, Peace, that was very, very, very rude.  I'd like to request that the admins ban Peace.  Or gag him.

Also, I wasn't pointing out your stupidity.  But I am now.  You're the most blatantly idiotic person I've ever met.  You don't even BOTHER to read my posts.

~>John<~

Nero is a friend to the entire game, giving aid out when asked, and as eace said, You can't kill windhounds. Wolfia, stop saying that peace isn;t good because he didn't attack one of his friends.

EDIT: also ,Wolfia, I'd like to understand how he was supposed to know you meant "softeneing people up"
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Cindarin

QuoteFor Pete's sake, Peace, read my post before you go on a mindless, empty-headed rant.

Lenvar listen to what you preach.  I said IF he was so tough then he would still be alive now wouldn't he?  I didn't say he still was.  We KILLED HIM.  He is dead why do you think the topic title is "RemiX (#301) Killed"?

user posted image