RemiX (#301) Killed

Started by Cindarin, January 18, 2004, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenvar

-explodes-.  Cindarin, you too, READ MY POSTS!  FOR THE SAKE OF ALL UNDER THE SUN, I WAS TALKING ABOUT WINDHOUND/NERO!  And John, just back off, go away!  I was asking Peace a simple question!

EDIT:  Right, I shouldn't have exploded like that, but you, Cindarin, and you, Peace, are enough to make a person crazy!

Cindarin

Know what's funny about that?  The fact that in my post I mistook you for Checkerpaw.  Now tell me.  Why should we read your posts when you don't read ours?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Lenvar

Shove off, Cindarin.  I read your posts.  Even though it's a waste of my valuable time.  Because life is only so short.  And personally, I was disgusted, and enraged, by what I saw in Peace's last post that was adressed to me, and if the admins don't ban him or gag him for a while for that offense, then I'm leaving this forum which is full of rude, ill-mannered, bickering idiots!

Peace Alliance

Why are you exploiding? seriosuly, i read every useless word in your posts. Also, if they close this topic because of you, it will be the stupidest thing ever. You can't just go around trying your hardest to start hot headed arguements all the time. It makes the admins think that the topic should be closed. where as the truth is that those who are trying to RUIN the topics should be punished.

Quotethen I'm leaving this forum which is full of rude, ill-mannered, bickering idiots!
Glad to see ya go, you lil hothead

Cindarin

You see Lenvar.  You know why Retto and the other good admins stay out of these things?
Because they know that to be fair they would have do ban / gag everyone in these topics.  They don't wan to do this because it would take out almost the entire list of active posters.

Then you have your other admins who want to ban / gag me and peace for being the ring leaders of Slayer.  Now tell me which admins would you think are doing thier job and being fair?  I know where I would stand on this one.  This also goes for some of the mods as well.

user posted image

Peace Alliance

QuoteYou see Lenvar. You know why Retto and the other good admins stay out of these things?
Because they know that to be fair they would have do ban / gag everyone in these topics. They don't wan to do this because it would take out almost the entire list of active posters.

No all it takes is to ban the guys who are trying to start arguements every time I or you post cindarin. those people are mainly Chuckpaw and wolfia, aus helps aswell but he's a maderator and moderators are always perfect... right?

Holby

Lenvar, I'm, sure you know which side I'm on in this. BUT, arguing with insults and threats makes you just as bad. If you have something to say, better to disprove their point than to go to their level and hurl insults.
Peace and Cindarin, you two seem to be the ones provoking insults and arguments in this topic. And then either saying you didn't do anything of the sort, or saying Checkerpaw and Lenvar are doing the same thing.

And then we get around to complaints about the mods and admin. It is true each are probably biased slightly, but that hasn't occurred today. You break  the rules, you get punished for breaking them.

Leave out the rubbish, get on with the topic.
I will not deleted this

Cindarin

Holby i'll just say one thing to you and that is there are only a few ways to stop ALL of this and hopefully sometime in the next few days you will find out one of those ways.  I'll leave you with that.

user posted image

Lenvar

Holby, I'm resorting to what appears to be the only way I can retaliate against these people - tit for tat, butter for fat, if you kill my dog, I'll kill your cat.  And I am arguing somewhat with insults, not with threats.  I'm calling Peace what he's called me.  And now, Peace, I'm sure you'll be glad and gleeful to know I'm leaving these forums.  Forever.

Holby

Fight fire with fire, an' all that? Why is it people can't just use water? :blink:
You don't achieve anything by leaving these forums. It is more of a victory for Peace and Cindarin than for you, because you're giving in. Stick around. Don't let two people ruin the place for you.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

sweet, good to see you go wolfia, and truely hope you didn't think you were going to make me feel guilty about your leaving. ITs not only a relief... i don't care about you in the first place, so it doesn't matter.

QuoteAnd so your crusade against the perfectly harmless continues, hm?

Why do you post this pointless stuff anyway? Nobody's going to pat you on the back and say, 'OH, congratulations for killing a harmless and unsuspecting warlord!'

And why RemiX? Was Nero too tough for wittle bitty Peace? -sneers.-
Holbs...are you trying to say that wolfia ISN'T trying to start an arguement here? That he isn't challanging me like he has done in almost any other Slaying involved topic? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Checkerpaw

Peace and Cindarin (Peace especially), you are both acting like spoiled little children.  Not to mention that you have both shown yourself to be dishonest and untrustworthy.

I don't have the time to write a lengthy message right now, but I do think that if people like Peace and Cindarin can break the rules of the forum and flame without fear of any sort of reprisal, then the same goes for everyone else.  If they don't have to follow the rules, why should we?  I demand some sort of explanation from the admins here as to how you can let such immature, pathetic behavior be allowed on the forums.  

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Peace Alliance

*puts hand up to the admins* Oh thats ok, i'll cover that for you.

You see, chuckypow, you are making stuff up. sure sure, you may have found the word "dolt" in one of my posts... but that doesn't mean i'm breaking the rules. (it seems i have to explain this to Aus aswell.)

Cindarin

Checkerpaw, you, myself and everyone else knows it just as much as the next that EVERYONE is breaking the rules.  So I guess what I am trying to say is stop trying to pin it souly on us because we are in Slayer.  And yes Checker you DO break the rules.  You DO flame us.  You TRY and hide it by accusing us of doing so.  I'm sorry to tell you this but not all the admins here are stupid enough to fall for your false accusations.  False in that you say only we are doing this while in truth everyone is guitly for the same thing.

user posted image

wolf bite

*moves finger closer to the "lock' buton*

Stay on topic and off each other's backs.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles