RemiX (#301) Killed

Started by Cindarin, January 18, 2004, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I agree wolf.

Cindarin, what are you talking about? I haven't broken any rules.

Anyways, I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about our most recent kill?  

Juby (Tercios)

*looks up and sees a red light beam dot on forehead*
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Cindarin

I'm not sure...  That would mean a one hit kill would it not?  I think ourr tactics resemble a brutal beating then being sniped.  Then again... nah, i dunno how it can resemble being sniped. Care to explain?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

just saying I feel like a target after yet another kill
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Checkerpaw

You see, chuckypow, you are making stuff up.

First of all, you can knock it off with the spoof on Checkerpaw.

sure sure, you may have found the word "dolt" in one of my posts... but that doesn't mean i'm breaking the rules.

I want everyone to note that Peace fails to explain why he isn't breaking the rules by calling someone a "dolt."  And until you do, your claim is meaningless.  

Checkerpaw, you, myself and everyone else knows it just as much as the next that EVERYONE is breaking the rules.

Not true.  The only rule that would even be in question is:

5. No flaming. Be nice to each other. The RWL forum's definition of flaming: Deliberately and intentionally insulting another member on these forums, with serious intention to put that person down. This includes semi-flaming, which is a "hinted" flame, not a direct or outright flame, but still with intention to insult.

It should be clear that many people are trying to make concerted efforts to remain civil, and keep within the boundaries of decent "conversation"--i.e. follow the rules.  If I have to, I will go through all these topics and compare peoples' messages to make my point.

And yes Checker you DO break the rules. You DO flame us. You TRY and hide it by accusing us of doing so.

This is the umpteenth time someone has accused me of flaming people, and yet, for some reason, no one has provided any examples of me flaming someone.

I'm challenging you, right now, to show an example of where I have flamed someone.  If you can, I will immediately apologize to that person.

And by the way, if everyone really is breaking the rules, then the forum needs to be shut down.  That is all there is too it.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Garagas Ledavas

Forum shut down?!? Sounds like very extreme measures to me.

I personally would like to applaud Peace, Cindarin, and the Slayers. (no, not sarcasm) I think their idea is brilliant, and virtually impossible to stop. I just have on question-Peace, was the topic "No more Slayer" just a fraud so that you could save up turns and trick everyone yet again? If so, I again applaud you.

Although I personally am part of the alliance, I believe Peace has a great idea and is applying it perfectly.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Oh my... looks like someones been using MS word!

CheckerP, if I was to explain every fact that i've ever put in a post, the forums would be 3 times the size. When i state a fact, and you don't understand it, ask for clarification nicely afterwards and maybe i'll explain it specially for you, but I am not obligated to explain every fact i put in a post.

My walls are painted blue.
In other words, when my parents had my bedroom walls painted, they bought ski blue paint and then we used paintrushes to put the paint, onto the walls. because of the way the chemicals are in the paint, the paint dryed and soon there was a laver of blue paint on the walls, that is why my walls are blue. for further information go to http://www.howpaintworks.com

... See my point now? Or should i explain it further?

And since you requested an explanation i'll try to put it in words you can understand:

when i say "(name) is a dolt" I am flaming.
when i say "dolt" I am saying a word.

In arguing this with Austin, he said that making people feel bad breaks the forum rules. So by that, you guys arguing with everything i say, and trying to make me look like scum, and calling me immature... are all breaking the rules because by all means, if i didn't have such a healthy self-esteem, those comments could have made me feel bad. If i said "the ottawa senators are better then the toronto maple leafs" THAT may make people feel bad. Am i going to get gagged for it? MAYBE, you never know with aus.

anyways, thanks for the long drawn out post that once again brought us off topic, i really enjoyed it. Now that its over with though, lets drop it and get back on topic, whatta'ya say? nothing? good

[Edit] thanks Garagas Ledavas. The no more slayer topic was part of our "confuse the heck out of everyone" campaign.

Garagas Ledavas

Quote[Edit] thanks Garagas Ledavas. The no more slayer topic was part of our "confuse the heck out of everyone" campaign.

And it worked. Very well. It even tricked me, I had no idea until I signed on just now and saw RemiX dead.

And for all of you who get all mad and flame, just remember, IT'S A GAME! G-A-M-E! Don't get so worked up about it. It's not like they took a knife and stabbed you. They just killed an imaginary character in a game. Calm down people.

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

I knew (well maybe not knew but strong suspicion) it was a fraud, I was paranoid for a few days, cause I thought I was next.

wolf bite

Checkerpaw, all talk about the flam is over in this topic, do not bring it back.  Peace do not push him to.

geeee .....

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)I knew (well maybe not knew but strong suspicion) it was a fraud, I was paranoid for a few days, cause I thought I was next.
Yep, everyone in the top 20 could be next......(including me :o )

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

mice of might

Regular is getting too dangerous. I think I'm going to go into protection so I don't get killed. What slayer is doing is really mean... But I don't know what to do about it. And I could be next.
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: mice of mightRegular is getting too dangerous. I think I'm going to go into protection so I don't get killed. What slayer is doing is really mean... But I don't know what to do about it. And I could be next.
No no no mice, don't hide. All that does is make you an immediate target once you come out of protection.

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

mice of might

Will other then that I guess I only have one option and that is to pay protection. but if i do that everyone else will attack me and I don't want that. So what else should I do?
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Garagas Ledavas

That is for you to decide :D  

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2