top 10 things you have to do before you die

Started by Peace Alliance, March 26, 2004, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

You're hopeless Blackeyes... :lol:  Let's see...

1) ........................... um........

Well, maybe I'm just as hopless. XD

Juska

What does XD mean? Everytime someones says that I get lost....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

-.-
all I've got to say 'bout Blackey..

XD is a smilie type thingy..  like =D  or :D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

blackeyes, thats a terribly boring list, half those women are  identical.
1)  Jennifer Lopez
2)  Salma Hayek
3)  Halle Berry
4)  The girl who played the princess is Braveheart
5)  Tyra Banks
6)  Nelly Furtado
7)  Tamia
8)  Tia Carrere
9)  That girl from the new Petey Pablo video called Freak-A-Leek
10) MC Lyte 10 years ago
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

Hmmm my list....
1) Stop all Canadians from taking away Alaska, which we bought fair and square, and taking away our aliens, which love us.
2) Stop Juby from ruining Canada's economy by turning the country from Communism to weed.
3) Take over the world.
4) Sterilize or kill all the stupid people.
5) Eat Whoppers from BK for the rest of my life, except for Sundays, when I will take a small break and sip tea, should I choose so.
6) Do every hot girl on the planet. Make them line up to my bedroom, being constantly wet down with warm water. (Hmmm mebbe not.. they might get cold and cranky, mebbe I'll just settle for the doing them part)
7) Make sure everyone worships the moo cow for its wonderful dairy and meat products.
8) Destroy all rabid vegetarians, except if its for religious reasons.
9) Clean out human gene pool. (It's a dirty job, but someones gotta do it)
and 10) Remember all the small people when I rule the world, and put them in appropriate positions. For most it will be prison, where the position will be "girl". MWHAHAHAHAHA.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sebulba

Quote from: Gen. Volkov8) Destroy all rabid vegetarians, except if its for religious reasons.
*froths at mouth*
*bites*
HA!  you've been infected with vegitarianism!

:P  Vegis rock
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

NO!!!!!!! *Washes* I need the vaccine! The vaccine!!!!!! AHHH!!! *Eats meat* Ah.... so much better. Vegis are unnatural. Only time its all cool is when its for religious reasons, or you have been doing it since birth. I just can't stand people who are all like, "How can you stand to eat something the once lived and bled?" Pisses me off it does.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sebulba

Quote from: Gen. VolkovNO!!!!!!! *Washes* I need the vaccine! The vaccine!!!!!! AHHH!!! *Eats meat* Ah.... so much better. Vegis are unnatural. Only time its all cool is when its for religious reasons, or you have been doing it since birth. I just can't stand people who are all like, "How can you stand to eat something the once lived and bled?" Pisses me off it does.
heh heh..
I've been one since birth actually..  
*sends attack fish to revenge the pig/cow/chicken/etc. that Volkov just ate*

oh, and how can you stand to eat something the once lived and bled?  tis gross indeed..    :mellow:
*chews on carrot*
much better for you..
user posted image
user posted image

Darth Sidious

Quote from: Sebulbaheh heh..
I've been one since birth actually..  
*sends attack fish to revenge the pig/cow/chicken/etc. that Volkov just ate*

oh, and how can you stand to eat something the once lived and bled?  tis gross indeed..    :mellow:
*chews on carrot*
much better for you..
Hm... You have to be rather careful about getting full proteins, though. Then again, humankind cannot survive as carnivores...

Omnivores froever! :D

(I hate beef though. And I REALLY hate fast-food. Burgers =

My favorite dish has no meat... I suppose I'm more vegi than most.)
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

w00t! Omnivores! And how can YOU stand to eat something that once lived windy? Plants were once alive too. And sides, meat has more energy than plants. My biology professor said so. BUt even so, humans can't go all meat, a well balanced diet be best, not to much of either, and DEFINITELY not that stupid Atkins diet. Cutting out carbs.. how stupid.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Gen. Volkov4) Sterilize or kill all the stupid people.
5) Eat Whoppers from BK for the rest of my life, except for Sundays, when I will take a small break and sip tea, should I choose so.
Wouldn't this mean you yourself get killed cause it'd be pretty stupid to eat that much fast food.

And did windy send a pig towards me, if he did I'll sick my deceased Bosnian great grandma's Ghost on him.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

FINALLY! Someone caught it! LOL. Irony is fun stuff. Oh yeah.. forgot to deal with what windy sent at me. *The attack fish are caught and eaten by Volkov's l33t monkeys of DOOOOMM!!!* Never forget I have those. BWHAHAHA.

Sebulba

The plants never hada brain, could never feel..  I think I posted somthin to this effect over in the steak topic in polls, and I'm too lazy to go find it, much less retype..

but yeah..  vegis must watch what they eat..  somtimes take supplimental vitamins and such..
tis very spiffy though, many restaraunts are getting separate sections for vegis in their menus where just a few years back they didnt cater atall to vegis...  spiffy..

*sends out threasher shark to eat the odd monkeys*
*water thrashes*
*turns red*
*shark's hunger staisfied*
poor ikkle monkies..  never stood a chance..   :lol:

ghosts are a tad harder to deal with..  hehe..  
*sets great white's ghost on Juby's great grandmum's ghost*
user posted image
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Neither do most cows. Some of the dumbest animals EVER. Run on pure instinct. I'd be surprised if their forebrain nerves ever even fire.

As for my monkeys.
*The l33t monkeys grab their M-16s and blow the sharks away*
*Poor sharks never had a chance, as l33t monkeys cannot be eaten or killed, much like the grim reaper* *The monkeys then do strafing attacks on windy and her carrots*

Juby (Tercios)

my gamala is a Yugoslavian Muslim, you'd have to catch like 10 leprechauns or 2 Jesus' to stop her, especially when she's got her blood pressure all outta control from hearing about any of her blood eating pork.  You might as well take the scolding, word to the wise, it hurts your ear less to just to follow her then have her drag you around in defiance.