SD Dead?!

Started by Riverpaw, April 10, 2004, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Er... everyone may want to take a look at the scores page. Good has taken over.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wolf Snare

errr.... I feel like such an friking jerk... clan duties...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Riverpaw

May I ask why you killed off SD?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Juby (Tercios)

BAD good, BAD good, look at what you did, BAD good, err, that's an oxymoron.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Darth Sidious

Yes, SD is dead forever.

I booted everyone to prevent further death.
user posted image

sh0e

nvm..
omg i just looked and saw the hardcore genocide
i didnt think he was seriously going to do it

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Wolf Snare

If you all must know, Good did what they had to do to take the top. Nothing personal.
I hit someone who I really would have rather not, but what's done is done. SD should have expected competition, they did say they were going to take the top in the beginning.
I do feel bad about it, but it was thier lives or ours.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

i just said i didnt think  you would do it, i didnt contradict you
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Peace Alliance

its not that big of a deal really...

Wolf Snare

no? Nohc and Garagas Ledavas died to the hands of Good within an hour.
Thats a pretty big deal. But the clan is pretty harsh, It's kill them or we will kill you kinda thing.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

I take it you liked my little pep-talk wolf snare. No harm done its all in the game.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Badrang the Tyrant

I really didn't like taking out two of my friends, but now that I have some clans set to war, I can take out some frustration *looks toward Black Hole*.

Wildwood

i am not gonna miss SD

user posted image

windhound

:P
ah come on now..  SD wasnt that bad..  
and it's not entirely gone..  still got one member..
hehe..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't