tactical strike

Started by alacazar, April 13, 2004, 07:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

not real mass killings, but mass killings on this game are funny when you are not being attacked.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

VipersByte

Ok so let me get this straight. As it is getting very funny, and hard to follow with Alcazar's spelling..lol

OCP wasn't going to be killed, and that it was another clan that tweaked the snot out of the server in order to trick us into attacking the biggest clan in the game, all in order to do what exactly?  

Ezekial
Hey you, I the great Eazy was not informed of a plan to kill OCP and I have almost full turns and I'm an important member of GOOD, being good, and dining good as all us should. You should check your sources mr.

Ezekial
Your informant was wrong all along and if we really wanted to kill OCP, they could do nothing for we are to strong and our era of evilness in GOOD shall be very long for it is only in it's dawn and infancy

Gee it seems to me that not only did we do something, we took out the leader of the pack.  and for a clan who had 4 members, going against a clan of 12, thats not so bad.  and i know for a fact that some of my clan didn't even have full turns, less than half actually..  so there...   :P

But on to other comments i find interesting.

windhound
Just for now I've got all the land I would ever hope to keep for any period of time in reg, so as long as I keep it I shalnt attack as I've no need..
meh.

Now to me, this statement stands for what i said in my first post of this topic.
Vipersbyte
Good clan for the longest time was taking land and not wanting to give back, and anyone who did manage to take it back was punished hard core..  

(begin rant)
So what you saying here is, as long as no one attacks you, you won't hit/kill back...  hmmm  not a bad deal if you think you can back it up.  cause the way i got this game figured is, you can hit me a max of 25 times a day, where i can hit your clan a max of 25 times each per day..  and yes i may die in the long run, but i will make sure to be one major pain in the rump until i do.  And i admit, am not one for getting into the top ten, as anyone can do that..  looking at the top 10 now...  but my goal is to stay around the middle to 20's type of thing, and just be all the pain i can be to those that pee in my cornflakes, and made OCP disband.
(end rant) lmao

I will continue this when the server and my internet connection get past this " oh i wannabe a 33k modem "   :angry:

Viper

VIPERSBYTE

Ezekial

Taking out one person, you will soon see, is nothing at all, yet your so easily pleased, be aware we will not heed your pleas, and your ultimate destuction is what my tarot cards reveal to me.

VipersByte

Continued from my last post. (my cable modem remembers its a cable modem again...yah !!! )  ;)

ok i went thru and found more cool points., i just want to make use of.. ( just figured out this quote thing..hehehe )

Gen.Volkov
Who the heck cares? You killed Marauders, now you will die at Good's hand. Unless you have disbanded? In which case you will die slower. I am pretty sure I know how this clan operates, cause I know who is running it. I am currently in Best... but I just joined, I needed a place to rebuild after SD collapsed. So there you have it. What exactly led to the attack doesn't matter, OCP is Good's main target and are probably being ordered to kill the whole clan.

So after you got the stuffing knowed out of you in one clan, you went right away and joined up in another clan to recoup?  this seems kinda dumb to me, as its easier to die if you IN a clan, then if your alone.  but whichever..
And now that we took out NM, we are the main target again?, but your buddy just a few post earlier or after, said that we weren't a threat any longer, and that the 3rd reich was the main target...  how the truth is changed to fit the mouth..  lol

Wolfbite
You also say: That because the OCP refused to die and fought back instead, that they will now die. What has changed?
Not much eh..  lol
Wolfbite
Just a point to remember, those that are running Good have run other clans that hired smaller clans to do their dirty work, when they were done with those smaller clans, they attacked them.

am not sure but sounds a good plan to me, you get the little guy to do the dirty work, and before the little guy gets too big to handle like the puppets they are, you kill them.  This line of attack has worked for hundreds of years, is good plan, until the little guys finally realize they are being used and turn against their "good" rulers.

Windhound
Best is more of an expansion to Good.. Good grew too large and needed an extra building to put all their stuff in.. heh heh..

See, according to windhound, using his own words.. clan "best" is their stuff

Hey guys in clan Best...  you might want to consider an alternative plan for later on in the game. or a nice escape plan, if  and or when the "clan of good " decide they don't need you any longer, and you have become an embarrasement or liability to them..

and just 1 more thing.

Ezekial
Taking out one person, you will soon see, is nothing at all, yet your so easily pleased, be aware we will not heed your pleas, and your ultimate destuction is what my tarot cards reveal to me.

Dude, end the rhyming, you ain't pulling it off..
and just so i know, who are you in reg?, unless your afraid i may try and hit you..
am not expecting to get your "real name " as not many of the really good players go by their famous name in here,  but the face your " HIDING " behind now will do..

Later

Viper   :ph34r:

VIPERSBYTE

windhound

*is a storage bin for food, currently all of which is mine*
:P  yeah..  that's my strat for reg actually..  get a tonne of allies and mass food..  it works well..  Nero was my best attempt..  as he managed to make emp..  and I kept 40k acers for almost two weeks before Nohc came along and took 1/2 of it..  

hehe
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Killing players is not funny, conflicting excuses are.

Let me get this new one right, lets see ? Best is not a stooge clan of Good, but an expansion of the clan Good. But the clan of Best takes no responsibility for the action of Good. In fact one has declared him self neutral, as he supplies the clan of Good, after taking land from others. However the clan of Best is planning to attack all clan members that any member defends themselves from the actions of Good. But then not all of the clan of best can be held responsible for the actions of the Best clan.

Er ? yea ? I get it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nos

Man this topic has gotten long, i stopped trying to figure out what everybody was saying a long time ago this is what i got from it:
Good Decided that OCP was becoming either a possible threat, annoyance, or something so they decided to take us out
OCP Found out about this, verified it with their clan leader, why their clan leader admidted to it, i dont know
OCP Killed their clan leader before the attacks on OCP could begin
OCP disbanded for the time being
Giant Posts were created in order to confuse and distract these simple points :P

- Nos

Checkerpaw

Score one for the little guys, eh?  ;)

Maybe they're not so little after all.

:)  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Wolf Snare

I have been a member of Good since it was created. We had orders to deminish SD, which we did without a whole lot of difficulty. However, there was no word sent out to the clan about the supposedly "planned" killings of OCP. Gonff has simply over reacted and killed our leader, bringing alot of unwanted attention to the whole situation.
I guess he gets his wish. the members of OCP will fall.
(way to go mousey)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ezekial

I don't see what is so hard to understand, OCP was not the target till you killed the head of our clan.  You were mistaken but you are now the target, because of your actions your end has started.  Top priority on my personal list, I'll rhyme as I please, don't tell me to quit, cause my rhymes are just way too fit, even with a lisp I still sound crisp, Reveal my identity? YOU WISH!

Checkerpaw

Um . . actually, your rhymes aren't that great.  I think even I could do better if I tried.  

:snicker:  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Ezekial

Probably, for these are nursery tale rhymes that you see, in an effort to detract you from who I am in reality, no reflection of my true potential for Hip Hop Poetry.

Amoraq

-.-
brother left his account logged in..  sry..  
~windhound
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

windhound

aah..  back in my account..  I knew there was somthin wrong as soon as I hit 'add reply' *waits till he gets a internet line all to his own so brother cannot swap accounts* wont be long..  into college soon..  *hums*

Quote from: wolf biteKilling players is not funny, conflicting excuses are.

Let me get this new one right, lets see ? Best is not a stooge clan of Good, but an expansion of the clan Good. But the clan of Best takes no responsibility for the action of Good. In fact one has declared him self neutral, as he supplies the clan of Good, after taking land from others. However the clan of Best is planning to attack all clan members that any member defends themselves from the actions of Good. But then not all of the clan of best can be held responsible for the actions of the Best clan.

Er ? yea ? I get it.

Wolf Bite
I kinda wish you'd name who you're talkin about wolf..  'cause I've already said I dont care whether or not I'm retaled on for the actions of my clan..  I really dont..  if you do, great, I'll retal, and the game will move on..  if you dont attack me I shalnt attack you,
very simple..

and I'll aid who I like, clan or foe to clan, depending on situation, if Best/Good doesnt want me to do this I'll gladly leave..  

whatever.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Quote from: windhound*is a storage bin for food, currently all of which is mine*
I was not only talking about you, but also what others were saying.

But as far as you go, per your words, you plan on keeping the funds safe for the clan of Good as they atttack the funds of other clans. Whether you make an attack or aid them in hiding their funds, you are part of them. So the only way to attack their funds would be attacking you? Expect not to be a very safe bank.

Wolf Bite

edit: just noticed Captain of the Mossflower Navy (#176) is dead, is he not the one that killed one of the SD guys?
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles