Is wolf bite cheating? You Decide.

Started by Ereptor, February 17, 2003, 07:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

and what does that meen germania how did i admit anything?!?!?!?!?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ereptor

wolf you admitted to me that your dad was on your account.  how is that not cheating?  huh that is a total bs story.  can you explain that?  your cheating.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania 4

A basic understanding of the english language may be helpful to you, until then im not sure if I could possibly explain it to you.

After all if you can't make sense of what your saying, how am I supposed to teach you anything.

~>John<~

actually its "BladeZ"......yes disable all the blades.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blood Wake

i never said anyone was on my account you are just makeing stuff up
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

~>John<~

he can prove it.....he saved the messages.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blood Wake

i know that john is erapter is one person why wont you both be on and not use to browsers

h

Germania 4

Making stuff up?

Not really, after all, your the one who posted it.

Blood Wake

can you make sence, please moron!

h

Ereptor

oh heh calling names.  he is getting pissed.  come on wolfy.  woff woff    
lets go.  come on.   bring it.  oh btw i dumped 6k of your land down the drains.  sorry.
and me and john the same person ?  i think that is what you said.  hard to read your posts though.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania 4

If you decide to make sense first.

Ereptor

Quote from: Blood Wakecan you make sence, please moron!

i know that john is erapter is one person why wont you both be on and not use to browsers

Who is erapter.  and how in the world does your post make sense in the least bit ? ? ??   and what does sence mean ?
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blood Wake

you know you still haven't given any proof how can you keep saying crap

h

Germania 4

I have already given enough proof beyond a reasonable doubt. If you want it,  go check the other 4 threads.

This is a forum, not an instant messanger service. Unless you have anything else constructive to add, for your own sake, stop carrying it on. We wouldn't want your replies to bias people against you.

Kilkenne

I should have posted my horde's attacks, I got quadruple attacked in the same way you guys did...coincidence? Eh? Don't think so, I don't.