YAyy

Started by Fenix, February 01, 2003, 11:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

So sue me. I meant like 3 million. It's distracting, to post while giving advice to Ken. If there was a reset, I 'll ask somebody if I can join. If not, I'll get Ken into the top. My strategy would hardly be beatable. If you don't know it, don't criticize it.  I joined too late all the time. Notice my old horde, disabled, 9K land and 18M nw. And I was growing about 6M nw a day. I was just disabled.

~Beatles

lol. i like it too. The banana I mean.

Shael of Torethevel

Quote from: The BeatlesSo sue me. I meant like 3 million. It's distracting, to post while giving advice to Ken.
Must be really distracting, eh?  :D   You and Ken seem to be pretty close here....lol :P

It's also amazing that with such a "marvelous"strategy you're teaching Ken, that he's been in the game a while and we haven't even seen him graze the bottom of the top ten. I tell you, it was pretty remarkable, since before "Ken" was hanging around the top 70, and after Josh told everyone Beatles and Ken are one and the same, Holt Lutra dropped to 500.....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Fenix

I know your strat... The one that "ken" used... He sent me all his stats... To make me feel sorry for his falling economy and send him aid.  He had 50k barrakcs when he had 60k land.  Insane and ignorant...

LOL! everyone's in love with my banana now. If you want, go to http://www.xzaust.com/mike.gif and when you see the banana click save as background and your whole screen becomes full of bananas. So wicked!

The Beatles

Ken dropped becasue he wants a friend to collect the bounty. And don't criticize the strat till you seen it work. He got impatient and went for Retto and Kilk. That's suicide, not his strat. Hopelessly landfat.

It ain't hopeless. Many might have succeeded that same start if they had actually thought before they did. Too bad he didn't!

~>John<~

1i21u8u18  2bad he gaughtmimlp[xf;h;fho impatuwenwnrty impatient......
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Don't spam. Post something meaningful, like me  :D  :D