Leader Strat

Started by Uiblis, February 23, 2011, 02:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

$cash = round($this->self->e_trpwiz * ($this->self->e_health / 100) * 65 * (1 + sqrt($this->self->e_bldwiz / $this->self->e_land) / 2) * $this->self->race->magic / ($this->self->calcSizeBonus() * $this->self->calcSizeBonus()));

No. What matters is hut/land ratio. For a given amount of leaders, as long as they aren't coming or going per turn, the absolute value of your land is irrelevent except to determine how many leaders you can have on it.

10k land at 100 L/H ratio has the exact same output as 5715 land at 175 ratio, the only difference is that in the latter case, missions are cheaper.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

Quote from: Shadow on February 27, 2011, 07:36:53 AM
$cash = round($this->self->e_trpwiz * ($this->self->e_health / 100) * 65 * (1 + sqrt($this->self->e_bldwiz / $this->self->e_land) / 2) * $this->self->race->magic / ($this->self->calcSizeBonus() * $this->self->calcSizeBonus()));

No. What matters is hut/land ratio. For a given amount of leaders, as long as they aren't coming or going per turn, the absolute value of your land is irrelevent except to determine how many leaders you can have on it.

10k land at 100 L/H ratio has the exact same output as 5715 land at 175 ratio, the only difference is that in the latter case, missions are cheaper.

DUDE
Don't correct me with BS

Go test it out then come back and apologize.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sevah

I'm a long standing veteran, if I didn't have the correct answer i wouldn't of posted.

I'll wait for an apology

The Lady Shael

Shadow's been here longer than you, and he's a staff member. There's nothing wrong with pointing out a flaw with someone else's logic but just be polite about it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

My information comes from the code. It is obvious just by reading that line Juska posted. The logic at RWL is the same. And I have tested this many times.

Sevah

I've mastered nearly every code out and shadows wrong.

100million leaders at 100/100 ratio cast loot for more than 100million leaders at 175/175 ratio.
Option 2 is better for efficiency

Sevah

it's around 2% to 7% penalty, there's a bits of the code you wouldn't understand.

see if you can answer me a few questions.
I earn X loyalty when i'm at 100ratio. If i get to 120 ratio via capture would i get a loyalty bonus? Original servers had this aswell as extra loyalty when using generals hut.

Used to be known as an extended casting strategy by the creators of the first codes

Firetooth

Sevz, grow up. Everybodys had enough of you making demands and constantly belittling Shadow and the other staff members. Whether you're right or wrong isn't what is important, what is important is that you are civil about it, something you constantly fail at.

Being a "long-standing veteran" means nothing. Most veterans probably don't have an in depth knowledge of the code.

Also, you demanding an apology shows just how immature you are when you are the one provoking and insulting. Saying "you wouldn't understand" also reeks of arrogance and superiority.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Well, it is pretty simple to test. I invite anyone who is interested to do so.

a 2 to 7% difference could easily be due to demolishing one too many huts and losing a few leaders.

Juska

That's QMT's code, as far as I know updated versions of RWL's code aren't available for download.

Sevs may be right, personally I'd take game play experience over code only. But w/e.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Holby

Even though Sevz is being an butt, I actually thought he was right. I was fairly positive 100 ratio made slightly more, but was more inefficient.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

RWL code is the same as that. If sevs is right, it's a bug, that much is obvious from that line of code. I'll test it when I run on turbo.

Sevah

HAHAHAHA
You blame a bug before you admit i'm right

Go fix the bug.

What's your point firetooth? Yeah i don't like contributing valuable/accurate information to be told i'm wrong. I'm not an admin or moderator so i'll say what i want to who i want and if i get banned who cares? Feel free to report me. I've got no obligations to be nice and quite frankly it's not my style.

Shadow

Test done on test server, currently same code as turbo.

18k land, 100 ratio:

loot output: $109,938,580 Cash

After dropping land to 175 ratio:

loot output: $109,938,580 Cash

I probably shouldn't hold my breath for an appology? I invite anyone who still doubts me to test it for themselves, but I am done arguing this nonsense.

QuoteI've got no obligations to be nice and quite frankly it's not my style.

Yes, you do. If you want to continue playing at RWL, anyway. This thread is borderline what I will tolerate from you. You have had more than enough warnings in the past that there really is no need to give any more, but I'll give you this one anyway.

Shadow
Modding