THERES NO LAND!!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, March 22, 2003, 11:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i got a message fro Ereptor's Raiders (#72) explaining that since i'm from the blades he is going to attack me, take my land and then demolish it. and i'm sure you all think i'm the one responsible for you loosing all your land. but if ereptors is destroyed i will be able to keep the land i have and i wont have to hit you guys so much. so its simple, all those starved of land in turbo, attack and kill Ereptor's Raiders (#72)!

Scarwake

Okay, that's nice.  But I think we're all having the same problem whether you're a blade or not.  And not just with Ereptor.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

without ereptor, the land wont keep getting demolished, there will be more for everyone. and if you need more reasons to attack him, then i'll pay the one who kills him. message me (Peace Alliance #35) if you care how much

wolf bite

The problem on turbo is that when Retto raised the turns to 10 per ten minutes.  Everyone has a lot more turns to attack.  Sounds good, right?  But everyone is getting maxed out on attacks so that a person can only be hit a few times per hour and can take a full load of attacks.  The top 3 guys don?t want to waste our turns and looting is useless when your armies are as big as ours, so we want to gain land against those that have more turns to attack us.  I went on line 2 days ago and tried everyone down the ranks. I had to get to the 40 rank before I found someone that it did not say ?too many recent attack on this war lord.?  I really hurt their feelings to reach down from the heavens and slap some poor person that had caused me no harm.

So, although half the game would like to see Ereptor's Raiders (#72) die.  He gets too many turns to recover and we can only hit him just so much.  I think he is the first one to max out on being attacked.

And he also did that to me about 2 weeks ago when I was on line watching. He attacked and got 30,000 in land, by the time I attacked him back, the land was gone.  It's called being a jerk.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Retto

Ah...a correction. I have not raised the turns to 10 per 10 minutes. Nevertheless, you are getting that...somewhat

I believe Boze may have gotten crontabs working and just...hasn't told anyone. But I don't know for sure. I do know that you get turns every 10 minutes, and turns again two minutes before you're supposed to.

I don't really have anything against it, as we're into the last 6 days of gameplay. When we reset, I'll probably fix it.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Blood Wake

in the next game we should kill erepter first then continue to play as we should but we can not let him get strong next time.

when erepter is strong everyone else iis week and unhappy

when erepter is dead then we are all strong and happy

so i say we should all have an alliance until the death of erepter, whos with me on this?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

some people like to go on in the morning and some in the evening. i believe that if it is everyones wishes to kill ereptor then eventually we can. i'll try and keep my defenses up high enough for him not to be able to break me and get a whole load of land. but i need everyone, morning to night, to attack him if we want to see him gone.

Ereptor

I guess i am a good enemy.  You'll miss me when i am gone.  heh heh.  I also enjoy hitting you guys from the number one spot on the regular server.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

Could we have clans on the reset of Turbo?  It would be really fun.

I wouldn't like that. Then no one would play on the regular server...

Peace Alliance

clans would be way to complicated in turbo, nowone wants to go through all that trouble, its basicly an all out war. and besides, you'd be able to kill people overnight because there would be no max un attacks if you declaire war.  

Badrang the Tyrant

It will be just the same as TSR.  I think that will be fine.  Sure you have turns to attack, but you also have turns to recover from those attacks.  

Ashyra, I thought you didn't play more than one account anyway.

Peace Alliance, you really need more than just rats.
And stop killing me.
I'll post your stats if you attack me once more,
Yours vindictively,
Ashyra.

Peace Alliance

i haven't a clue what your talking about, i'm pretty well rounded. i have a lot or rats cause it takes a lot to defend. but i'm not really massing rats.

lol... You have nothing but rats, I know you do...