Round 1

Started by Retto, March 28, 2003, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

ERRRAGH!!! in my haste to get the lowest number possible (witch i did ;)) i think either the e mail isn't sending or i put in the wrong e mial twice?? can you guys help me out here? i dont want to get a new number. it took me a while to memorize 4.

Ferron

i'm having the same problem as Peace Alliance and it's making me very angry.
Ferron
I am Brock

Peace Alliance

oh goodie! maybe that means i'm not an idiot!

Has anyone else done they're validation without trouble?

admins, you wanna help out here???

RazorClaw

I'm having trouble too! I'm a single-digiter, WHOO!

Vandora

Seems everyone is encoutering the same problem.  Is there something wrong that is interfearing with the Validation Codes being sent out?  I have the same problem.  Seems doubtful that so many people would enter the wrong email address.

RazorClaw

Maybe they didn't rig it right. Or maybe Retto was abducted by the AAR! Aliens Against Redwall! *GASP*

Badrang the Tyrant

I haven't got one either.  

RazorClaw

Nobody has one! We're all doomed!

Badrang the Tyrant

Didn't we have this problem when the Regular server reset on iboze?  I bet Retto or Stormclaw is getting it fixed.

Dead Eye

Yea, just calm down. Retto or someone will get it fixed
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

NOT THE AAR!! those guys took my hause!... oh wait, er... was that the government. HEY, MEYBE THEY'RE WORKING TOGETHER! Iraq is the last surviving country supporting redwall (CSR)!!! (and possible canada too <_< )

RazorClaw

Maybe Stormclaw will regain his former armies and save Retto. Then we can play RWL again.

Holby

Vandora! Remember me? I got yours and Hickup's stats at one point.
Heh, I murdered you almost to death. (*Finds that phrase very funny*)

Side Note: Woo! I'm Immortalised! Still, I'm giving all the credit to the food. He worked very hard.
:D  
I will not deleted this

Vandora

I'm sorry.  I don't remember you.

Holby

I must say I find that disappointing. We were on good terms for quite a while.
Hair Raisers? #89? Holby?
I will not deleted this