Dumb horde names

Started by Zikam Skrell, March 29, 2003, 04:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zikam Skrell

I know I really hate all those stupid horde names that a lot of people have. What about you guys?

Holby

Like what, for example?
My secret identity on Turbo will remain secret, until it's secret no more. So there! Now you can't accuse me of a stupid horde name!
:P  
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

I enjoyed my old turbo and my one now:

OLD: Farmer Joe's Hunger Eliminators

NEW: Happy Farmers United

It's funny because I have no troops and all food...sometimes I sell all the food and make armies of millions of weasels...Yup. I sure do.

General Austin

I'm Ereptor's Bane! Sorta dumb, and sort of not...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Aqualis

I am Derani Slauter #16.

The dumb horde names are funny, for the most part. Makes it much more enjoyable to read the scores list.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Quote from: General AustinI'm Ereptor's Bane! Sorta dumb, and sort of not...
Ooo... Ereptor's going to kill you!  I mean... we fo be do be de be.

Peace Alliance

ha, dont worry about ereptor. as soon as we fing out who he is we're going right at him. get rid of him early so maybe there'll be more land to go around this game!

Scarwake

Mine is the same as it was and is on the normal server; Guardians of the Blade.
As for Ereptor on turbo I believe he has the same name as he does on normal; silent horde which is ranked 11th if it hasn't changed since I checked last.  He's still in protection, if we want him out of turbo quickly so it don't end up like norm. he'll be easy to take out.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Heh. I'm proud of my name and my number. I'm #5, Pentephraxis Legion.
Ah, the ponies of Pentephraxis are breeding...

RazorClaw

I'm #8, The Calvinators. I'm doing good, with the build-up-a-bazzilion-skiffs-and-break-people strategy. I'm a bit landfat, though not as much as Armed Forces. 11M net with 15M land. I've gotten to my highest rank ever, 6, but I can't get past Aus. *Looks for a tiny crack in which to break through with*

Beem

hooray for me! I am #24 on turbo winters lul... I kinda like my name... though some may feel it is "dumb."  not that a name could be dumb, for it lacks any ability to feel, think, live, or move.  *grins*  I am also #22 winters minion on normal.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

bubble gum squad

ummmm....sorry for attacking you razor claw.im #44 Sonaros,i hate it when ppl make stupid horde names,but it seems like they're always disabled.
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

calria

*amuses*
My new Turbo name is Donkey Nurturers... #71...
wahoo...

Badrang the Tyrant

Some of them are funny, but when there are too many of them I just want to kill some of them.

I'm Urran Voh (#11).