never fear turbo

Started by Ereptor, April 02, 2003, 01:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I shall smite the blade clan.  and those who feed off of us under rank 3.  Today i took over 20k acres and deleted them.  they will not grow off of my back.....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

Ereptor, you are just a coward for deleting the land.  If you had any sense, you would build Markets on your land.  I've noticed you have $0 now and yesterday you had over $2 mil.

Holby

If you had any sense, you would realise that Ereptor knows how to play the game.
Your calls of "coward" are unjustified and pathetic- so what if he drops the land? How does that make him a coward?
Get off Ereptor's back on this subject, OK? <_<
I will not deleted this

Beem

*Just shakes his head and flicks skittles.* Why does everyone seem to hate Eruptor?  Is it just because he is a power head in the regular server, one that you cannot seem to beat, and like the teenagers and pre-teens you are, you hate authority figures?  *Just continues shaking his head and flicking skittles, eating a few.  Contemplates the issue as well.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

Quote from: Beem*Just shakes his head and flicks skittles.* Why does everyone seem to hate Eruptor?  Is it just because he is a power head in the regular server, one that you cannot seem to beat, and like the teenagers and pre-teens you are, you hate authority figures?  *Just continues shaking his head and flicking skittles, eating a few.  Contemplates the issue as well.*
I don't hate Ereptor, and I;m not afriad to say it.  It's like me with Republican/Democrat; I agree with both sides, just as I do with Ereptor vs world.

RazorClaw

Ereptor, are you Silent Horde or Ereptor's Raiders? *Is stared at for being stupid* Ummm... Silent Horde is easy to break, if you have at least 300,000 skiffs.

calria

Does it occur to anyone else that there are no clans on turbo?

Darkness

Yes I have noticed this also.  I'm not sure as to why they didn't put them in but it didn't help by taking them out because people still form alliances it's just now that there isn't added defensive aid.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

calria

No!
duh!

I mean that in his original post Ereptor said something about ridding turbo of the blades clan people, and yet there are no clans.

*spits*
Evil new people who are denser than cement...

Ereptor

Heh, calria?  do you think just because there are no clans they don't stick together and not attack each other.  All of the top members in the last turbo were blade members.  please don't be so dense.   sorry for saying so but your ignoring a fact.  they are in a clan and they stick together.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Darkness

I am neither new nor denser than cement.  Sheesh you have everything wrong.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson