Josh is back, and he is cheating again

Started by Age, March 05, 2003, 11:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

you cant just sit there and say i'm wrong if your not going to say what i'm WRONG about. i dont know about anyone else, but i dont find that very convincing.

Badrang the Tyrant

Why don't you guys (and girls) just stop trying to defend Josh.  If he wanted someone to defend himself, it should be him...

Wickedclaw

Badrang, please dont make a fool of yourself, it just might happen if you post idiotic things. Anyways, we can defend Josh all we want, and we can defend ourselves. I dont care what you say, Josh is still my friend and if I feel like defending him, I d@mn will, thank you!

Wickedclaw

Peace Alliance

but you cant defend him. he's gone, your gone, and we dont have to deal with you untill you get some more accountS going

Wickedclaw

Nor do we have to deal with you my friend. But I am working on getting my name back, I just cant get ahold of the admins, because their e-mail is not working.

Peace Alliance

i'm having the same problem. except i was disabled wrongfully...

Incognegro

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Incognegro

General Austin

I'm not a blind idiot.  -_-  Besides, you were never in this topic until now, and you may well have been talking about something else. Btw, what's your number? I'd like to show you how blind I am.

General Austin

Erm, Germania? You're scaring me. You've....You've turned into...a...a....NEWBIE!!!! *scream*

Incognegro

Two drives, two installs. I'm not going to waste my time memorizing forum passwords.

Incognegro

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantWhy don't you guys (and girls) just stop trying to defend Josh.  If he wanted someone to defend himself, it should be him...
Yes, i'm sure he would if he wasn't banned from the forums.

Peace Alliance

you guys dont need to see the evecence. the admins do. and they have. But for me on the other hand, i just got disabled cause some lance signed up new accounts with me e mail! please read this admins IT WASN'T ME, LET ME PLAY!--- since they're e mail doesn't seem to be working.