HPR, #14, gone

Started by Deathclaw, March 05, 2003, 07:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Happy Pony Raisers, number 14, deleted their account. Alas, my fun is over.  :(  :(

They must not want me to get all that land and actually kill them... the coward, lol. jk
Too bad their gone, though.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

It's very funny, as HPR was actually a real HPR... I wanted to attack them... It's a shame I couldn't...

Badrang the Tyrant

Yes, it is very fun attacking someone and not loosing any troops.  BUT I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER HPR!  # 50 has no rats either...

BloodClaw

yall are picking on the weak ppl....ugh y ppl do that i was picked on now i dont get picked on no more.... thats b/c i killed them :rolleyes:  
DISABLED FOR NO REASON!!!

RazorClaw

#50 is Retto. Didn't you know that? He did the accounts to test the "HPR Strategy" and he's all food. 121 is a good attack too. Oh, and attack 132 with leaders. You'll get 1000 acres every time. As long as you have at least 135,000 leaders.

Van

What does HPR mean or stand for?  
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

RazorClaw

Happy Pony Raisers, used by former Emporer Ragefur as a title which means "someone who complains when attacked a bunch".  

Badrang the Tyrant

I define an HPR as someone who backstabs you, or just has a low off. rating...

RazorClaw

No, that isn't what it means. That's a weakling, a Happy Pony Raiser is someone who constantly complains about being attacked. If you don't believe me, ask anyone else who was here when Ragefur satrted this particular trend.

calria

Couldn't an HPR also be defined as someone who does very little attacking, and rises in the ranks through a ton of food and/or cash? Gotta keep those ponies fed, after all...

In other news, I've deleted my Turbo account. I got into a vicious cycle that I couldn't get out of, so I'm starting fresh with a new account.

Abby The Rat

It a mix I think however it a term for peaceful warlords who doesn't like attacking.

Which would mean Me and Calria are one but we don't complains, but I know we are ones.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Hey now! lol I only have around 30,000,000 food on the regular server, and I *know* there are folks with way higher numbers than that!

30,000,000? I have 5 million! But I am landfat...
I was a real HPR on the old server... I remember when I was whining at this guy to stop attacking me, but I suppose I did provoke him...