Garrrr!!!! #33!!!

Started by calria, March 11, 2003, 04:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Anyone else had #33 (Red Venom) whining at them for a few attacks? The first time I attacked, I got this:
QuoteWhy do you pick on me!?! I've already been attacked by a 35 million networth guy! I'm always in dept! come on! pick on #18 and #55!! #18 is 12 million Net and has 22k land! attack him! and leave me alone!!

It annoyed me, so I sent back a nice little note that basically said "deal with it," and then attacked once or twice to pound in the message. Got on today and had this waiting for me:

QuoteWhere the other guys I told you about Hard!?! yeah they where bother smaller then me by at least 2 Mill Net and they bother had 3000 or more land then me, so why was I chosen? becuase I've been attacked 400 times and ppl think that I'm easy to leach off of, they are right about me be easy becuase 400 ppl have already attacked me!! so far, I've only seen 1 person that has been attacked more then me, and only by like 10. SO why don't you just pick on someone else!

GAD I hate-hate-hate whining little HPR's who don't understand the fact that when they have teensy-tiny armies and whatnot yeah, we ARE going to attack them! So I sent back this:

QuoteMay I remind you of the fact that the name of this game is Redwall: WARLORDS? Not Redwall: Lets-all-get-along, not Redwall: Life-is-fair, not Redwall: Peacelords. If you're going to play the game and you're not going to strategize to defend yourself, quit whining. Only the strong survive, and everyone sees that you're weak. Kill or be killed. Every time you whine at me, I remember to attack you when I have a few extra turns. Shut up and play the game, and quit annoying me. Maybe you'll do better if you figure out how to play with the other little ones before you take on the big boys.

Was I mean? Would the rest of y'all gotten as annoyed as I am? I'm seriously tempted to put this guy out of his/her misery, just to shut them up!

Aqualis

Heh, put him out of his misery.

Weasel Blades is sorta doing the same thing. I attacked him a bunch and now he treatened to kill me. I could wipe him out but he was attacked to many times. Says he'll knock me down to rank 150. I'd like to see him try. :P  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

You do know who Weasel Blades is, right?

Hmmm I would put him out of his misery... but then certain evil evil evil top ten people decided it was knock Cal day, so I'm busy spending turns to hit'm back.

Trident

Who is weasel blades?  Yes 33 is whiner...not it's whiner, not winner...

RazorClaw

Ah, that's you, Aqualis? I thought you not to be so foolish. Look at the stats:

61 Derani Slauter (#48) 13,927 $8,767,419 None Weasel Mossflower Country 236 (77%) 245 (13%) 0

He started out today with about 20K land and 15,000,000 networth. He's online now, and easy to break. Try him, I don't want to waste my time on him.

Aqualis

That account is an experiment, seeing as how the board is reset every two months. So that's who Weasel blades is. Cool.

[Edit: I like the turbo server. Excellent place to perform experiments. I wanted to know he well the leader only strategy worked. Kinda well, kinda not. My stats:

Derani Slauter (#48)

Statistics

Turns Used: 4,178
Money: $253,115,190
Networth: $11,842,036
Population: 40,810
Race: Weasel

Agriculture

Est. Production: 217,050
Est. Consumption: 163,735
Net: +53,315
Relations

Member of Clan: None
Allies: None,None,None
War: None,None,None

Offensive Actions: 248 (77%)
Defenses: 245 (13%)
Kills: 0

Land Division

Markets: 2,093
Tents: 0
Barracks: 0
Camps: 0
Huts: 14,332
Foragers: 2,894
Guard Towers: 0
Unused Land: 0

Finances

Est. Income: $863,084
Est. Expenses: $77,276
Net: +$785,808
Loan Payment: $0
Per Cap income: $28

Savings Balance: $0 (2.546%)
Loan Balance: $0 (6.454%)

Military

Rats: 0
Weasels: 0
Stoats: 0
Skiffs: 0
Leaders: 726,078

Offensive Points: 0
Defensive Points: 0

Me in all my, uh, weakness. :blink: ]

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Oh, I guess that's why I got 1,000 acres on some of the attacks. An experiment? I actually thought that you were serious. Well, anyway, thanks for the land! I'm a good sport.

Aqualis

Glad to know it. Even if I had troops you still would have gotten 1000 acres on some attacks. I got a whole bunch off #105 once, sometimes 2000 acres per attack. :blink:  

~the mighta awualis

guardians of night

Hey! I just started reading the first post. Don't attack #18! He is me! lol  :lol:  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Kilkenne

I'm going to attack that little newb just because I can now, which is always fun!

TSR

Aww... heehee.

If people ask me reasonably to stop attacking them, I usually stop, or if they are very landfat, limit to two a day, no more than three every two days. And we're both fine with it.

Badrang the Tyrant

I just attack them a couple more times until they get mad.  And then stop :D  

calria

I normally stop if they say something... at least for a while, because I expect people to generally have the same courtesy towards me... but if they whine oooo noo noo noo I go out of my way...

General Austin

I'd spare them/him/her. I'd rather let him go on livng rather than punish him because he annoys me. If he threatened me I'd attack, but since it's just a game.....mercy goes a long way if you use it right. an ounce of sugar is worth a barrel of rocks. :huh:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

*shrug* I've lost interest in them anyway.

What if you'd rather have the barrel of rocks? Some people are diabetic, you know...