O darn

Started by , April 16, 2003, 08:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[edit]

YOU ARE BANNED.

Calantorntain

*sigh* Some people.

Well, once upon a time, I made a pact with, no not the devil, myself that I would stay civil and not resort to name calling and stuff when someone really tics me off.  So far I have not done very well, but this seems like a good place to uphold to that.  

So I have a question for you.  Or rather, a few.

1. Can I call you something else?  Saying, "The Two did this" or something is annoying.  How about Joe or something?
2. Do you even like Redwall?
3. What would Martin do?
4. If you don't like Redwall, why are you here?
5. Would it hurt very much to capitalize your letters?

You probably won't answer these, but I felt like asking.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

General Austin

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! WE BOMBARD YOU WITH HUGS!!! *hug hug hug hug hug*

Good luck on doing whatever you're doing, young sir. And I'd appreciate it if you'd not call me and my friends those names. What did we do to you, anyway?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Orcrist

OK- I know who you are, and seriously stop it, it's getting really annoying... I won't interfere if you're just insulting people, but this is a bit too far...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

TR Shadow

I love you, The Two.  *Gives the Two a BIG HUG*  We would all appreciate it if you stoped with the insults and hacking.  I really don't like the forums being down every other time I come.  Would you please stop all this?

Mark

You should be asamded of youself! Fer usin' those words! :angry: you should be banned! I'm disgusted :angry:  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?