Names

Started by , April 23, 2003, 03:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i dont use a name from one of the books i use my aim screen name

Badrang the Tyrant

I use any name I like.  I seem to like Urran Voh, and people to seem to like to destroy it!

Deathclaw

They do that due to their lack of creativity... they must use Jacques mind for their name. My names are:

CURRENT:

-Jason the Assassin
-Bloodfur the Renegade

FORMER:

Deathclaw the Conqueror (Still used, so I guess it isn't "former").

Bloodfur the Renegade is mainly used in story lines on the plot on Ereptor, I still am Deathclaw the Conqueror...  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

I just use my boring name that I use for all ROC's.

Aqualis

I use this name for everything, I think I even used it for my e-mail.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

I dislike it when people steal names from books and other sources.  This name originated off a nickname for an online Character I had, Black Mist.  The nickname was BM and then Sabi (friend of mine) was obsessed with trying to spell out letters, so it was Be Em, she put it together and I was born... kind of.  Any way, every one of my names is original, unless I a lazy about name making, which doesn't happen often.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

TR Shadow

I use my name for every online community.  I use it for my email too, like aqualis.

Fleetscut

"i dont use a name from one of the books i use my aim screen name"
REALLY? Good for you! Have a chocolate!
I like Fleetscut. He reminds me of me.  
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

Abby The Rat

All the name I made, are made by me. Well, with a little bit of help from others sometime. And Ad The Rat, never came from any book and no-one ever used it but I. So, if you see that time. Then you know it's me.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

evord

mine's a misspelling of a spell from the AD&D player's handbook that somehow stuck.  :lol:  
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

calria

I just kind of made my name up... it sounded pretty.