where do you live

Started by , May 08, 2003, 07:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

I live in Marshall, Texas, and go to Marshall HS, which has around 1800 students. *shrug* We're decent, I guess... but SOOOO backwards a lot of the time. I guess that's just the South, though.

calria

ohhh... and I almost forgot (and I can't get the edit button to work from this computer so bah):
check this out:
http://www.marshallisd.com
Go into the High School section- I made all those pages, or at least worked on all of them... *grin* There's pictures of me in the Student Council section, and maybe in the Drama, ROTC, and Orchestra parts, as well...

Abby The Rat

Bah, I give up, I can't find it.....
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

I checked, and I'm sure I saw a Cal somewhere....

CoolClaw

I live in Michigan and there is a city called Hell in Michigan.  My school is basically arotting piece of crap.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

baska

:lol: Hehehehe, Calria it's backwards not backwoods, I think you're losing your touch!

We Must All Hug Ad

I live in Kentucky!  Woohoo!  *Does the Kentucky dance*

Double points to anyone who knows who I am =P!

Pikepaw

I live in Sherwood Park Alberta in Canada.  That is all I am saying for secerity reasons.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

baska

I know who you are,you're TR shadow!! Heheheh double points
for me :snicker:

guardians of night

I live in Albany NY and I go 2 Sand Creek Middle School. It's huge. I'm not sure of the total number, but I know there is like 15 5th grades, 12 6th grades, and 3 teams for 7th grade and 2 for 8th. Its a pretty big school. But next year at the high school, its around like 5700 I think. Something like that.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Bloodrath

I alive in Ontario Canada, about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Toronto and about 30 minutes from Niagara Falls.

Aqualis

I live in Central Illinois (no, that is not the name of a town) and I am homeschooled.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

Quote from: baska:lol: Hehehehe, Calria it's backwards not backwoods, I think you're losing your touch!
I've heard backwoods used as a descriptor for something or somewhere in the "boonies" as well... or is that a dialectical corruption?

Rough Raiders

Quote from: guardians of nightI live in Albany NY and I go 2 Sand Creek Middle School. It's huge. I'm not sure of the total number, but I know there is like 15 5th grades, 12 6th grades, and 3 teams for 7th grade and 2 for 8th. Its a pretty big school. But next year at the high school, its around like 5700 I think. Something like that.
Yep me too. Also Dead Eye and Veranor
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

TR Shadow

I live in Kentucky and I go to Mr. Poopy's school of Mentallity.  *Runs around in circles*