Non-Stop Me!

Started by Nyan, June 24, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan

Salutations fellow RWLers!

I'm an old Redwall fan but new to playing this game. Been reading the Redwall books since I was 8 (now 23) and so I'm excited to have found this place. It's also nice to find another game I can play while stuck on Dial-up where I'm currently living... other than this the only other online game I can really play much is Kingdom of Loathing, if anyone else knows of it.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend!

~ Nyan Cat

Krowdon

Welcome to Redwall Warlords!

Out of curiosity, how did you find Redwall Warlords?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Nyan

I actually found it through it's Facebook Ad. Hah.

Krowdon

Really? We have a Facebook ad?

Thats cool. I found it on wikipedia, actually. Not the most reliable source. But hey.
it did some good. I've been here for 4 years.

Feel free to come down to spa room. Its for spam and pointless topics, but sometimes we have interesting stuff.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Welcome to RWL forums! I hope you enjoy it here.

Glad to see that the RWL ad is actually working :)

Also I sent you an MSN invite fyi

windhound

Awesome, my fellow admin Shael placed the Facebook ad.  Great its working!

Welcome to RWL, any questions let us know
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nyan

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 24, 2011, 09:07:52 PM
Welcome to RWL forums! I hope you enjoy it here.

Glad to see that the RWL ad is actually working :)

Also I sent you an MSN invite fyi

I tried to accept and add it... but MSN doesn't seem to like me sometimes. I tried re-adding you but I don't know if you got it.  >_<   This is why I usually stick with AIM.

Sharptooh

Welcome to RWL Nyan cat  :)

Hope you enjoy your time here, as krowdons already said, come down to the spa room, as kilk would say there are many "good posts" there

Etendue

Hey Nyan!

I've been playing KoL since... 8 months after it launched. I'm an old old old old veteran. Recently stopped playing, because all I do is farm meat with 8 accounts at once, which is supremely boring.

And why is Squire disbanding? We're going to end up with a bunch of newbies who stumble around and do sack runs on people! Help!!!!!!

P.S. For all intents and purposes, Woof is now the new Squire. All the newbies should join up for a 1 month education session or something.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Hi Nyan, welcome to RWL. ^.^ I'm Daughters of Delor (#1) in-game, don't hesitate to contact me with any problems or questions. You'll find most players here are very helpful though. Also stay out of the spa room if you want to keep your sanity.  :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

TIL (timely, thanks reddit) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Check out the progress bar
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Quote from: windhound on June 25, 2011, 07:40:31 PM
TIL (timely, thanks reddit) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Check out the progress bar

Thats the first time I've seen that! Is there an option to make stuff do that? Or did youtube do it?