Leaders (?) 275,971

Weasel masser now, eh?

Juska

Your raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,

Group 1 won through their opponents.
Group 2 won through their opponents.
Group 3 won through their opponents.
Group 4 won through their opponents.
Your Army breaks through Lightning's defenses and captures 2 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
2 Weasels
In their defense, Lightning lost:
Lightning (#15) has been destroyed!

And their deadly.

Stop posting my stats and I won't kill your new empire.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

juska you are scared of me. But i don't blame you, you have every reason to be.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

VinnieOlle

Juska, you just lost my respect, not because you killed me, but because you attacked me when I couldnt attack back. I know youve read these posts. You know what happened with me joining peace's clan. He went on vacation before you made your clan so i was stuck in a clan and i couldnt even set you to an enemy to fight back. The only reason you were able to kill me is because you had unlimited attacks and you knew that you were maxed and i wouldnt be able to attack you. What you did was not only cheap but cowardly as well. Its people like you that are bringing an end to turbo. People will not play a game with cheap players such as yourself.

Me posting your stats is no excuse to kill me. You know you are the one every will have a hard time trying to pass up in the ranks. Its only fair if they have a slight advantage on you. Even with your stats many would not be able to attack you. And for those who would be able to break you, they would obviously have enough leaders to espionage you themselves.

Congratulations on making another person leave RWL.

Juska

Oh seriosuly Vinnie grow up.

You were in the clan "DWJ" before you join PA's clan. You were obviously DWJ's leader and could have set my clan to war, yes I did create my clan after you created yours, but you obviously saw that I was clanned before you left and went to PA's clan.

It's not my fault that you joined Front or that PA didn't set that empire to war.

It is your fault that you died, you shoudln't have messed with me and plain out if you wanted to live 1. Make a city and mass 32mil weasels like I did so that I COULD NOT be killed. 2. Don't join a clan at all when there's 450 turns and attacks cost 2% health.

If you feel you were cheated in some way so be it, but it's not becuase of me that your leaving it because you just can't cut it and don't want to make an effort.

I don't want to be repsected by a player like you.

PS: Wolf Snare of corse you are intimidating me, only a half-wit fool wouldn't be intimidated by an empire 2x his size, I decided to play defensively for the time being. I ruled the first however many times now it's your turn have fun getting maxed at every oppurtunity. I'm sure people will murder you too now. I've joined a clan it's up to you now.
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

Juska, what you did was a low blow and theres nothing else to it. You knew the position vinnie was in and you took advantage of it. Below the belt, is exactly what that would be called if this were a boxing match. It's also good to hear that once you know you've been beaten you're willing to back down. Seems you know your place.

Anyways, Vinnie, you know by leaving you aren't helping anything. Juska isn't quite ruining turbo, but the attitude you have where any injustice causes you to leave sure isn't contributing. Join back up and get revenge, thats what i always do - and i've died a lot.

VinnieOlle

QuoteYou were in the clan "DWJ" before you join PA's clan. You were obviously DWJ's leader and could have set my clan to war, yes I did create my clan after you created yours, but you obviously saw that I was clanned before you left and went to PA's clan.

Actually, Peace made his clan a day after i made mine but i couldnt leave mine for 3 days. So i quit mine and went to his asap. Yes i did see you were clanned, but since peace alliance made the clan specifically to have unlimited attacks on you i assumed he set you to clan enemy.

QuoteIt's not my fault that you joined Front or that PA didn't set that empire to war.

But it is your fault for attacking me knowing i was vulnerable. And it wasnt my fault i was vulnerable. I read froums after i play so i didnt know peace was admin and no longer playing. If i would have known, dont you think i would have stayed in my own clan? I joined his clan thinking he was playing still and was already attacking you.

Wolf Snare

Wolf Snare (#4)
Turns (?) 132 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?) 0 (max 150)
Rank (?) #1
Workers (?) 108,449
Acres (?) 52,820
Cash (?) $592,130,975
Food (?) 35,355,728
Loyalty (?) 6,153
Networth (?) $238,303,943
? Location (?) Northlands
Race (?) Rat
Health (?) 100%
Tax Rate (?) 10%
Rats (?) 1
Weasels (?) 60
Stoats (?) 60,836
Skiffs (?) 35,063,525

who owns now?

yiss, i think that's conclusive.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Taking advantage of your enemy's provisions, you venture forth,

Group 1 won through their opponents.
Group 2 won through their opponents.
Group 3 won through their opponents.
Group 4 won through their opponents.
Your Army breaks through Killa Playa Kill's defenses and captures 1 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
3 Weasels
In their defense, Killa Playa Kill lost:
Killa Playa Kill (#6) has been destroyed!

Deadly weasels strike again!
Current Empires: