Nice try guys

Started by Juska, June 03, 2006, 05:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Nice try you 3 - Wolf Snare, Hotel, and Artu most likely (#36) you all suck at killing people, lol. Luckily I logged in with 93 land.

Have fun with my cities Wolf Snare, I was trying to take them back and unfortunately you took that oppurtunity to steal the rest of them.

I don't really see why the enitre server gangs me when I take first, but placidly watches Wolf Snare sit there, but whatever.

Good luck next time, hopefully you pull it off you might need Vinnie and David though 5 people, 2000 turns you might get lucky.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

artu

no juska i have not made a account yet but thanks for reminding me  :-)

David

#36 IS david buddy! I was soo close, but no, I hada go with my dad.

artu

oh well i will help you when i make my new account
good job everone, hotel, david, and snare keep up your good work i will join you soon

David

And juska, thanks for the about 40k land you just got me :)

artu

Juska

I used it well, I don't care it's yours hotel's snares and #9's
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

Diplomacy is part of the game juska. Mayhaps Wolf Snare is beating you in that area as well as the others?

Juska

Thanks PA, I posted that with full knowledge of why they didn't attack Wolf Snare as much, I was trying to shoot down everyone's reasons for attackign me in the beginning, but since you have to prove your right in every instance.....
Current Empires:

David

of course you used it well juska. Letting me break you with about 1.6 mil stoats means it was used well, right?

and why didn't we attack snare as much as you?

Simple Answer:
[edited out by Peace]

Peace Alliance

I'm not sure in what way you are trying to say that i'm wrong in the first place; it's pretty hard to prove myself right in such a case. If you already know why wolf doesn't have the hate on him like you, then i don't see any point in you asking the rest of us.

Juska

David I used to as a means to not get killed, I have 45mil weasels enough to hold out Wolf Snares armies so he can't steal my city, so I can't die and of course you don't understand PA.
Current Empires:

Beem

Www, the reason everyone went after you was because you provoked them.  People were sitting kinda peaceful then you got full of yourself, with your posts of "Well looks like I will never be broken" and "follow me if you never want to be broken" and "I am the best and in first and will win this round."  So you kind of provoked it on yourself...

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Peace Alliance

To be fair, he did more then just talk the talk. He had contributed to a few kills, no?

Wolf Snare

lol juska. you are paranoid. That was not one bit organized. I havent run turns all weekend, other than to take your cities yesterday. I figure if they want to kill you, they can go ahead and I will take your cities to let them do so.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)