Character Descriptions

Started by Beem, May 19, 2003, 08:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Okay, I am making this topic here because I think it fits better than in General discussion.  So, here all you do is make a character deposit and describe them vividly.  Describe them as richly with words as your brains can handle.  The best description will win... hmmm SKITTLES! What else would I give out?  So, ummm start!    

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Peace Alliance

ummm, Sorry. But i think this topic is best suited for the Spa room.

Beem

You are probably right, but for one I wouldn't get a post count, and for two, I can save it like this.  

Keep in mind, these characters will be used in a role-play; to take place once the competition for the skittles is closed. ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Deathclaw

Deathclaw the Conqueror, skilled in all armament, carries twin scimitars. Mountain hare. Not described well because I have to go prepare for my baseball game... We oughta win, I'm on the mound tonight!  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Pikepaw

Pikepaw the wandering monotior lizard.  Has a dark blue silk tunic and a black leather belt with scimitar tucked in on the left side and a sling and slingpoach on the right and has a mace strapped to his back.  He is a kind lizard that saves young ones from vermin.  He is bigger and stronger than other lizards and tough enough to be in the cold of the Northlands.  Very cunning and is a master of making stratgy.  Can fight many ways expertly with his skill but content enough to be an ordinary soilder instead of a cunning general as he is capible of.  Can slay pike unarmed.  He is a mercenary who is looking a horde to join.  Officier material and loyal till the end but is deadly to betray or make enemies with for he remembers and will always kills who says he will kill.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

RazorClaw. Black-furred weasel, with a grey underbelly. Sleek-furred. Carries:
Ten daggers
Crossbow
Barbed Scimitar (everyone has a scimitar)
Vittles
Scoff
Victuals
Food
Chomps
Red eyes. Silky voice. Talks like a goodbeast, but has an army behind him. A born General. Put to tactics at three seasons old. Constructed first scimitar at nine seasons. Sample:

RazorClaw sat atop a peak on the fire mountain of Salamandastron. He held his crossbow at the ready. His target, a stoat, walked on the beach, urging his five-score beasts to charge. He put his cheek against the back of the crossbow, checking his aim. The stoat stopped to scream at his troops. The arrow flew and transfixed the stoat before he got two words out. RazorClaw swiftly descended the mountain, landing amongst the army. They were hacking at the gates. He signaled the badger lord, and the battle was as good as over.

Kilkenne

(*sigh* I remember back when I RP'd here, I was the first and only one with a scimitar...hehe...)

RazorClaw

Quote from: Kilkenne(*sigh* I remember back when I RP'd here, I was the first and only one with a scimitar...hehe...)
Yeah, then Deathclaw adapted it and then the rest followed.

Blackeyes

Quote from: DeathclawDeathclaw the Conqueror, skilled in all armament, carries twin scimitars. Mountain hare. Not described well because I have to go prepare for my baseball game... We oughta win, I'm on the mound tonight!
Good luck at your game ! I used to play myself . Heres my character : Tall , lean , muscular otter with sleek flashy brown fur . Wavered scar from elbow to shoulder . Good with sling and many other various weapons .  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

I made up the scimitar myself before I was even on this forum. :angry:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dead Eye

And I made the slogan "got milk" (sorry you english people don't know about it. It's a popular catch slogan for milk here in america)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Quote from: PikepawI made up the scimitar myself before I was even on this forum. :angry:
I scimitar was invented in about 1107 A.D., Pikepaw.  

Veranor

That's nothing you fools! I invented the computer, farming, the car, swords, guns, nuclear bombs, writing, language, art, and the internet. I win

EDIT: To stay on topic I'll post mine as long as it doesn't have to be RWL related
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Brock

I doubt I'll win but here I go.

Brock the ferret,  lean but muscular.  Carries a single throwing dagger and has deadly aim.  Sleek black fur as dark as the night sky with bands of brown across his face.  He rarely sleeps and rarely eats, always roving under the trees.  Faster than lightning but hardly stronger than an average ferret.  Hardly ever seen to those whose eyes aren't sharp.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Dead Eye

Silver Tounge the otter, mercenary by hire. Complete black otter with only a silver tounger. Has a giant scar across his back, and a giant metal spear at his side. He has a complete black belt where he carries his things. he wears a dark bandanna across the top of his head and has a way of humor and know it all about him. He has no enemies for they are all dead. He has been in many hordes and grew up in the Northlands all his life. He serves no creature.

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov