Character Descriptions

Started by Beem, May 19, 2003, 08:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Silver Tounge saw from a top a hill that an army of vermain were attacking a group of hares and a badger at a near by mountain. Deciding he might as well help out, the otter pulled out his giant spear. Sneaking from behind the enemy, he rushed into the back of the army. He was all over, spear flying left and right. He quickly was destroying the vermain, not one creature coming near to him. He was a creature with Bloodrath, destroying everything.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Rough Raiders

Quote from: Kilkenne(*sigh* I remember back when I RP'd here, I was the first and only one with a scimitar...hehe...)
Hey Kilk ive always had a simitar ask my friends but i just never RPed
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Pikepaw

I mean when I played pretend games before I came to this forum (I still) I imagened that I carried a scimitar and other weapons to fight off my enemies and I deceided that I liked that weapon and to add it to my character.   <_<  <_<  <_<  -_-  -_-  -_-  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Rough Raiders

Anyway on the topic
BloodClaw the flitcheye very tall grown to large to carry simitars anymore so he carries a large battle axe on his back and a large bow with quiver. Scar across left eye.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Veranor

Name: Veranor

Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Weight: 160 pounds

Physical Description: Wirey and muscular. Blond hair, blue eyes. Birthmark/Slight discoloration above left eyebrow. Right leg is severly scarred from when he got shot there. 20 bones broken (mostly the arms and legs a few times each)

Clothing: Black armor with green stripes forming a intersecting lines across the center and back. Wears darker goggles.

History: As a young boy, Veranor grew up on the Alpha 9 space quadrant. He was ok at school and good at sports, though he had a nasty habbit of fighting. He just couldn't control himself. If anyone said anything about him, or even looked at him wrong, the kid was in the ground with a bloody face. Surprisingly small at that time, he still knew how to pack a punch. So when the Gladitorial Space Games were created in 2244, he joined right away. These games were competitions in which the participants would fight to the death in some form for the enjoyment of people. Veranor soon became the champion of the middle class divison of hand to hand fighting. After that he began competing in the Non-Fire arm weapons competition, where using duel Kamas, soon became the champion as well. Thinking that his luck would continue, he entered the Fire-Arm competition, and won his first few matches just barely. In the final fire-arm match he fought, his left leg was grazed by a Standard Issue G37 Photon Rifle, a slow but deadly weapon. Pulling out two Plasma Pistols as he fell to the ground, he shot his opponent dead in the head and made it out alive. Needless to say, he discontinued fighting in the Fire Arm competition. After recovering from his wound he entered the 3rd round of the Hand to Hand combat division. (End of history so far).

------------------------------------------------------

I'll post more tomorrow

Btw what's up with the scimitar addiction?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ashyra Nightwing

Scimitars... Sickles are better. More useful. I think I'm the only one on the ROC who uses one.

Veranor

Sickles are nice... Scythes aren't that bad either
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dead Eye

How could a flitcheye carry a giant battle axe! I mean, flitcheye are small weasels, and weasels ussally don't carry giant battle axes. I mean, flitcheye usally carry like barbaric weapons.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Veranor

Veranor Stepped out into the warping field. The crowds were cheering as he and his opponent stepped into the blue warp portals into the Arena. Pulling out his two Kamas, he looked around himself. Dark walls with the etchings of the insane. So they had chosen a cell in the Reichter Asylum as the arena. Veranor gazed at his opponent. A muscular man wearing a black vest and pants, using a bo (staff).
"CHALLENGERS TO THE CENNNNNNTER!" The booming announcers voice echoed.
Veranor and the man stepped up to the center, bowed and struck a pose
"READDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????! 1..............2..................3................ FIGHT!"
Jumping forward Veranor kicked the man in the groin, and as the man bent down, he grabbed his left wrist and stabbed his one Kama through. SLICE. The blood squirted everywhere as the mans wrist fell to the floor, a bloody glob of flesh. Dodging the man's one handed attempt to attack, Veranor slid behind the man and transfixed the other kama in his head.
"Ich versh?tte ihr blut f?r ihre sins" Veranor whispered and then let the limp body slide to the floor. Bowing he warped back to the warping zone. Another fight, another victory, another body for the mausoleum.

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Almkman

Red Eye is an all black wolf with red eyes.He carries twin scimitars,six throwing daggers,and two dirks.Has black armor.Is a mercenary.Lean but muscular.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Beem

Okay, the prize for best character description goes to, *drum roll.* BROCK!  *Hands him a skittle.* Now, I have been thinking about this role-play.  How about we make it a tournament.  Everyone who is going to participate in the tournament post below and tell me so.  Then, state the weapon(s) used and the armor you will wear.  I will then make the roster for who fights who and so on.  

My Character Description.

The sleek otter with fur as dark as a moonless night, with ears tipped as red as a blood laced rose.  His eyes are bright green.  They shine like diamonds in the sun.  He wears a loose shirt.  Its collar reaching down to his mid chest and the sleeves are extra long.  The cloth is light in weight and pure black.  Around his neck he wears a silver chain, on which is a crystal.  His pants, like his shirt, are baggy and black.  His ears are pierced with silver studs and two gold hoops.  Around his waist mid section he wears an eel skin belt, holding several daggers.  On his back is strapped a swallow, its handle is sleek red steel and the blades are very sharp.  From a distance he looks like the grim reaper, with a hooded cloak fluttering loosely in the wind.  On his right paw is a scar, shaped like a crescent moon.  This is where he gained his name, Moonscar Bloodrose.  Taken captive when he was very young, he has been raised as a vermin.  Around 5?10? tall, he is very fast, and very flexible.  His strength is average for his size of otter, but his eyes lie and speak a disarming fear to his opponents.

*Seemingly to glide into the town common the hooded beast posts a long parchment to a poll near by.*

To all beasts willing,

A tournament shall be held three days hence.  Starting May the 26th, willing beasts will score off against one another.  

Rules:
   1.  No poisons
   2.  Matches continue until the death or until one forfeit the match.
   3.  All contestants must stay within the arena area.
   4.  No more than 3 weapons of your choice.
   5.  You must be there on time; any late contestants will be disqualified.

Breaking of any one of these rules will result in a minimum of 2 days in the stocks, to be carried out immediately after sentencing.  Matches will be watched by referees, to ensure fair play. Any interested beasts sign below.  

______  
               Sir Bloodrose

(This is officially my longest post to date.)

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Veranor

I never win anything :(.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Pikepaw

Pikepaw the Monitor lizard mercenary has decided to enter this tourment, he walks into town, up to the sign up sheet and puts down his info.
Info:
Green with yellow eyes, he wears a dark blue tunic and a black eel skin belt with a silver buckle.  Has long claws on his powerful hands and feet, a little bigger than other lizards and at least as strong as a half grown badger (stronger than average for his size).  Also has big sharp teeth in his large mouth and has a large stiff tail to whack with.

Weapons:  a long scimitar tucked in in the left side of his belt, a dirk in its holder on his right side of his belt and last but certainly not least a meduim sized mace strapped across his back, that this big monitor can weld easily, but if body parts count as weapons (his claws, teeth, tail) then don't count the above weapons.  

My Character is to good of a fighter and has to much honor to resort to posion.  He thinks it is to shameful

Just call him Pikepaw the Mercenary :)
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Beem

Quote from: BrockI doubt I'll win but here I go.

Brock the ferret,  lean but muscular.  Carries a single throwing dagger and has deadly aim.  Sleek black fur as dark as the night sky with bands of brown across his face.  He rarely sleeps and rarely eats, always roving under the trees.  Faster than lightning but hardly stronger than an average ferret.  Hardly ever seen to those whose eyes aren't sharp.
I am sorry Veranor but I chose Brock because he was the only one who described his character with a visualization comparison, a trait that I like.  Oh, and pikepaw, claws and teeth do not count as weapons as they are part of the body.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Pikepaw

Okay that is good and I will go then, with my scimitar, dirk and mace.   :D