Continuation

Started by RazorClaw, May 31, 2003, 08:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Everyone, this is a continuation of "Wars of the Gangs". Same rules, same plot, just pick up where you left off.

RazorClaw heard the sommotion outside. He smile. Idiots. Now he would rids himself of these troublesome allies. He ordered all troops in except for archers, and positioned himself at the window, searching for either on of the two leaders. Dead Eye, he mused, since he was the traitor. He fon Dead Eye, but at the last moment, one of Zorgo's captains got in the way. Twang! The arrow went right through the captain, but grazed Dead Eye, rather than killing him. He quickly loaded another arrow. He smled and decided on Silvertounge. Aiming carefully, he fired. Silvertounge was dead before he started falling. RazorClaw nodded and went to another window as a volley of slingtones that had richoted off of trees zoomed through it. He aimed, steadying himself. Twang, zoom! It hit DeadEye in the arm. RazorClaw cursed. He had turned at the last moment. But what matter? A one-armed warrior won't last long in battle, he mused. He then cackled, a chilling sound that only Gashpaw could withstand without shuddering.

Bran Stoneshield

Radaskull fell to the arrow sent by Razorclaw. Zorgo saw what direction it came from. Quickly flicking out his kama, he flung it in the direction. He had hit Razorclaw's captain, Gashpaw.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

RazorClaw

"Gashpaw! Get over here!" RazorClaw was fuming. He sent another arrow down with a note explaining the mistake. The the fun began. Pikepaw, the, as RazorClaw put it, cold-brained reptile, was attacking his ships. RazorClaw boarded his ship, the Blood's Requiem, and had his oilers attack. RazorClaw had his troops fling oil on the enemy ships then set fire to them. The rest retreated. Then split apart. RazorClaw had set spikes on the bottom of the sea!

Bran Stoneshield

Zorgo saw Razorclaw go to his boats. Quickly, he had his archers loosen fire-shafts at the ship. It only took a few tries to hit the sail canvas. He, Zorgo, had set the ship afire! The battle was swaying his way.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

RazorClaw

RazorClaw grimaced. When would he get a clue? This time he shot the note saying that killing Radaskull had been an accident, right into Zorgo's bow! He had a shocked look on his face. Razorclaw smirked. He then set out the fire and hoisted a new sail. Then, as they approached Pikepaw's island, RazorClaw yelled, "Raise the Jolly Roger!" (lol) He stormed the island and took it over. Pikepaw himself was in the battle still. Razorclaw left fifty-million troops there, leaving him with 150,000,000 to guard his palace. Then, he said to his troops, "Go help Zorgo! He needs it with Dead Eye's group. I'm going to make a deal with Orcrist."

Then RazorClaw composed a note which he sent to Orcrist,

Orcrist,
I realize that you have had hostilities with Dead Eye. I can help you get rid of him. This note is a proposition of a permanent alliance. Then, once we kill him, I get one-sixth of the territory Dead Eye has, and the rest is yours to do whatever you wish with. There is an attachment of two-thousand of my best troops, they are yours.

Bran Stoneshield

Dead Eye and Zorgo were still battling with their swords. Zorgo saw his chance. When Dead Eye turned around to shout out a command, Zorgo kicked his enemy into the sea!  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Dead Eye

ooc:That is auto mode/god mode. Foul play sah!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Bran Stoneshield

OOC:Wait, you can't kill someone if their not on the board? I didn't know that, sorry.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Pikepaw

Shadow Eyes the short ferret and Swordteeth the long toothed lizard with the others were making plans for the denfense of Homozannrex and were hoping Pikepaw the Cunning would come to their aid soon.  Meanwhile, Pikepaw was making a ship with the corsairs that would be fast enough and powerful enough to over come the weasels' ship.  When the lizard saw Dead Eye fall into the sea tears of sorrow and rage took him.  Flinging his scimitar at Zorgo with all his strength and it sliced through the head of a passing ferret then went into the martens' side injuring him so that Zorgos' sword fell into the sea.  Pikepaw grabbed his mace and charged the wounded creature, scattering weasels and stoats in his way with his mace like butterflies.  The bloodwrath shone in the eyes of the monitor lizard, nothing could stop him from slaying the marten who had supposedly killed Dead Eye.
"EULALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Bran Stoneshield

OOC: I didn't kill Dead Eye, Pikepaw.

Zorgo took the hit hard in the side. He flicked out his kama, and charged the lizard. The Marten craftly took another route. He went to the ship that Pikepaw had gotten off, and let off the anchor. He was headed towards Razorclaw's new castle.

" Pikepaw, your welcome to try to get your castle back! But me and Razorclaw are defending it!"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Orcrist

Orcrist recieved the note and wrote a simple reply: "ok". Besides, if Razorclaw was lying, he could say good-bye to 200000 of his best troops, and on top of that, the rebels had nothing to lose by getting rid of an enemy. Orcrist directed his troops with a flank assault on Deadeye's camp...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Pikepaw

OOC: I said supposedly killed Dead Eye and my soldiers won't give up without a fight.

Pikepaw got into the super ship he had built and sailed off to save his home when a figure poped out of the sea.  It was Dead Eye, Pikepaw without a moments' thinking divied in, put the weakened creature on his back and with the strength only a badger, wildcat, big wolf or big lizard could muster; climbed up the side of the ship Savior with Dead Eye half councous on his back as if he weighed nothing.  When they got on the deck of the ship, Dead Eye crocked,
"My rapier," the monitor put the other rapier in his friends' shealth.  
"Tabane take my matey to a bed and see that he gets food and rest, if he wants his forces to help us it is his choice and no others."
OOC: You have to choose Dead Eye if your forces are to help us or not.
At Homozannrex Pikepaws' army were holding off RazorClaws forces.  The towers were full and firing out so many missiles it hard to see through it and they aimed mostly for archers and sling throwers so they couldn't fire back to much.  The main group of soldiers were guarded by two rows of long pike carriers and the castle at their back, with all tybes of troops in the center fully armed.  Flitcheye attacked groups that were away from the main horde fircley, any of the army that went farther forward and made it through the missiles fell in a giant pit filled with coral snakes and scorpions.  RazorClaw made a huge mistake hiring savages into his army like horde soldiers, the snakes and scorpions went wild and slew everything they could on both sides, and suddenly Jiynk flew in, after she had known RazorClaw was here she came to slay him.  She turned his red kites against him and onto Pikepaws' soldiers side, causing great fustration and damage to RazorClaw and his horde.  The defenders were winning.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dead Eye

ooc: I am confused. Pikepaw said he killed me?! That's auto! What is going on. Last I know, me and Bran were fighting. Some one explain what is happening! Wait, I get it! I am Razorclaw's ally, I attacked Bran, Bran's guy pushed me in water, Pikepaw found me. Who's side is Pikepaw on?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

OOC: I am on your side Dead Eye, but I need to go and save my island from RazorClaw who is trying to take it over.  I think RazorClaw betrayed you because he tried to kill you and Bran said when got away that he and RazorClaw were going to be defending it, meaning they were allies, but my soldiers are fighting them.  But if they were allies, how come they killed each others captains and RazorClaw betrayed me when I tried to return one of his kites and 8 of ships, this is so confusing.  All I know for sure is that I am willing to be a horde captain for my friend Dead Eye anywhere, but on my island I am the ruler and if you help me Dead Eye save my island you shall rule with me there if you want.

Bran Stoneshield

OOC: Good job guys, I started to get confussed before. Pikepaw and Dead eye are on a team. Me and Razorclaw are allies, maybe even Orcrist

(where is Orcrist? lol)
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.