Deleting espionages

Started by Sharptooh, April 21, 2011, 02:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Does the "Delete old reports" button on the espionages page, delete only selected espionages, or does it say, delete espionages that are older than 10 days?

If it's the former maybe it could be changed to "Delete selected reports" ? If not maybe such a button could be added . . . I'm afraid to touch the "Delete old reports" button incase it deletes things I'd rather it not delete

Shadow

Agreed, a "delete selection" would be a nice addition to the espy storage system.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Thanks, this is actually the first feedback I've gotten on the delete methods. =)

I tried to put a delete selected option once, but my problem was I used the same column as clan sharing...so it was confusing. I can do it again and make a separate column for deleting specific items.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 21, 2011, 05:00:51 PM
Thanks, this is actually the first feedback I've gotten on the delete methods. =)

I tried to put a delete selected option once, but my problem was I used the same column as clan sharing...so it was confusing. I can do it again and make a separate column for deleting specific items.

Instead of naming the column clan sharing you could just name it "selected" and name the buttons "Share selelcted" and "Delete selected", or you could even leave the column unnamed, I don't think it would confuse many people

A separate column for deleting specific items would be good too :-)

The Lady Shael

I realized I needed to have separate columns because the clan sharing column needs to show which espies are currently being shared/not shared. It made sense in my mind but once I saw it implemented it was confusing. Adding a separate column will be easy.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

AH I see now (Feels stupid)

Maybe there could be other way of indicating that an espy is being clan shared? I'm sure I could think of a few (although I'm not sure what they'd look like implemented)