Market in Reg?

Started by Sharptooh, November 16, 2011, 12:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Are there any plans to change the market in REG to be like the one in turbo? Or will this not happen until the next reset?

I'm aware that some things would have to be changed to reflect the pace of REG, e.g. the max amount of time before selling for default.

Just asking as storing in REG has gotten pretty bad; and I surprisingly really like the market in turbo.

Shadow

Still a couple of bugs to be ironed out before we move over to reg. I was hoping to get more of the plan done before we move anything ot reg, but we will see what activity looks like and maybe push it over ahead of time depending on feedback once the system is working as planned ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on November 16, 2011, 12:13:49 PM
Still a couple of bugs to be ironed out before we move over to reg. I was hoping to get more of the plan done before we move anything ot reg, but we will see what activity looks like and maybe push it over ahead of time depending on feedback once the system is working as planned ^_^

Awesome, thanks Shadow  :)

Rakefur

I definitely like the new market changes as I don't use it that much anyway. (I hate no mercs though :P)
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012