Turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, February 29, 2012, 01:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Obviously the categories have changed a bit with the new version, but here they are:

Best player: Cloud, easily. Not sure what exactly he was doing, but he did it well.
Worst player: Ryu, for his constant trash talk, thoroughly average indying and newb killing.
Best indier: Volk seemed good. Alazar was also decent, I guess.
Worst indier: People who sucked, so most of them.
Best farmer/casher: Me, seeing as I made more per run then VTN's indies did?
Worst farmer/casher: dunno
Best newcomer: Crowfeather (Ian, I believe?) but then again, everybody was kind of a newb :D
Most annoying: Sevz
Best clan:  None
Worst clan: V.T.N
Biggest surprise: People helping sevz, which is pretty much tantamount to trying to help break the game
Biggest disappointment: See above
Biggest talker: Sevz/snare/Alazar
Best hair doo: Me
Worst hair doo: Me
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Best player: Quite obviously Sevah...
Worst player: Look to the V.T.N clan
Best indier: Probably Volkov
Worst indier: idk
Best farmer/casher: Sevz, most definitely, none of you guys came even close to his output, i know this. Rev was the best farmer
Worst farmer/casher: dunno
Best newcomer: idkkk
Most annoying: Firetooth/Sharptooth
Best clan:  Wasn't really, any clan other then V.T.N I suppose.
Biggest surprise: VTN did so horrible.
Biggest disappointment: I hated the indy strat this round
Biggest talker: Sevz/snare/Alazar/firetooth/sharptooth
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

How on earth is sevz best player, considering Cloud made, what, around a third of your little posses' whole net solo?

QuoteBest farmer/casher: Sevz, most definitely, none of you guys came even close to his output

Yes, because he was running on more land, and didn't have to scrape at all because minions.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

......No matter how he did it, he still produced a lot more then anyone else. Such an agry little fellow you are, but i suppose you must be at that age where you going through puberty and all. Makes sense!  :wink:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 29, 2012, 02:03:30 PM
......No matter how he did it, he still produced a lot more then anyone else. Such an agry little fellow you are, but i suppose you must be at that age where you going through puberty and all. Makes sense!  :wink:
Most produced =/= best, is my point. I'm also probably at about a 3 on the angry scale of 1-10, so no, I'm no mad.

Durza

Quote from: Firetooth on February 29, 2012, 01:39:39 PM
Worst player: Ryu, for his constant trash talk, thoroughly average indying and newb killing.

Ryu was back and playing? :o  Wow he didn't tell me :(

Or is this just a copy of an older posting?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sharptooh

Why do you hate me so Alazar?

Also, I think it's a bit hypocritical to say this:

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 29, 2012, 01:55:20 PM
Worst player: Look to the V.T.N clan

Then this:

Best indier: Probably Volkov
Worst indier: idk
Best farmer/casher: Sevz, most definitely, none of you guys came even close to his output, i know this. Rev was the best farmer

Where did I trash talk too?

Biggest disappointment: I hated the indy strat this round

my biggest disappointment: Alazar being a minion, not thinking for himself, and constantly complaining that he hates indy even though it has been pointed out to him multiple times that it no longer really exists as a strategy

Wolf Snare

Best player:  Sevz, no competition (He orchestrated a top 3 finish with ease whilst locking the game in the last week, with the help of a couple runs from ally. Nothing anyone else did all round was comparable... but ofc cloud's the best in your eyes firetooth, you could never succumb to admitting the truth, it'd be degrading)
Worst player: Varg (nothing personal, you did really good most of the round, but the times we went to battle one on one you failed miserably)
Best indier: Ally
Worst indier: me, cant grasp it.
Best farmer: rev, no questions.
Best casher: Sevz : me before shadow nurfed my cities (for the record cloud made 70 - 90 b in his runs, Sevz was making that in the first two weeks as emp, i was making upwards of 150b before I went to Cuba)
Worst farmer/casher: someone in VTN, no offense intended.
Best rising player: we were all new here this round, but I'd say Rev or Etendue
Most annoying: Sevz / Snare, (I know, sorry guys ;) )
Best clan:  Permian (I'm not trying to be conceited, I'm just a realist)
Biggest surprise: VTN did so horrible. :/
Biggest disappointment: Clouds lack of finish, proved my assumption
Biggest talker: Sevz/snare/Alazar/firetooth/sharptooth
Who backed it up? the former. ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 02:18:00 PM
Worst player: Varg (nothing personal, you did really good most of the round, but the times we went to battle one on one you failed miserably)

I think this is a little harsh, Varg put in a great performance this round as he always does; everyone makes mistakes and one on one online battles are something I'm sure he (nor many other people) have that much experience with

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 02:18:00 PM
Biggest disappointment: Clouds lack of finish, proved my assumption

I was relying on help that never came, I guess that's my own fault for putting trust in others.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ian2424

Yay! I'm the best newcomer! I would also say I was decent at cashing, but still not even good compared to Sevs or Wolf Snare. Or cloud...
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shadow

Acre for acre, cloud was by far the most productive player that round. Sevah generally had his team feeding him much more than the cloud had access to, but his net output didn't scale as well.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ian2424

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Wolf Snare

Say what you will shadow, I figured you'd never concede the fact that the people you hate are better at your revised game than you ever could have imagined. hope no nightmares stem from this.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Why would I have a problem with you guys being good at it? Sevah had beta access and a solid head start, I would have been surprised if he had not done quite well.

When I say cloud is better I am not making a value judgement - I actually sat through several people's runs. Cloud really did produce the most per acre of land. (I'm excluding your cities in this, since they were just beyond broken).
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..