Turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, February 29, 2012, 01:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Cloud was definitely the best player, he isn't prone the dumb, angry mistakes Sevah is. Like starting an online fight with me with only 44 turns. I just had to wait him out and then I took everything I wanted from him.

Quote from: RakefurLOL Ryu is always worst player, but during the golden age of WAR, you guys couldn't touch his indying capabilities.

Er... what? There are at least 10 indy players better than Ryu.

Best Player - Cloud
Worst player: no idea
Best indier: I think I created a pretty decent hybrid indy strat, I was always in the top five using it, anyway.
Worst indier: no idea
Best farmer: Apparently rev was farming the whole round, and made like 12 bil food, so him
Best casher: Cloud
Worst farmer/casher: no idea
Best rising player: Vargarth, he's rising to me anyway
Most annoying: Sevah
Best clan: No good major clans existent at the end.
Worst clan: VTN
Biggest surprise: Certain VTN members not using their turns
Biggest disappointment: Joining VTN
Biggest talker: Firetooth
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 29, 2012, 02:16:01 PM
Why do you hate me so Alazar?

Also, I think it's a bit hypocritical to say this:

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 29, 2012, 01:55:20 PM
Worst player: Look to the V.T.N clan

Then this:

Best indier: Probably Volkov
Worst indier: idk
Best farmer/casher: Sevz, most definitely, none of you guys came even close to his output, i know this. Rev was the best farmer

Where did I trash talk too?

Biggest disappointment: I hated the indy strat this round

my biggest disappointment: Alazar being a minion, not thinking for himself, and constantly complaining that he hates indy even though it has been pointed out to him multiple times that it no longer really exists as a strategy

VTN was horrendous, but Rev and Volky are still good players. It was the likes of you and your other clan members that brought you guys down...Also, you trash talked all over the forums, to me in game. uhhhhh duhhhhh?

I was no minion, everything that I did to help out my buddies, was equally beneficial for me. I did something right though, because i darn near had more net then your whole pathetic clan! ;)

Are you really that big of an idiot? Comeon man.... I asked if there was meant to be an indy strategy at all anymore, and I was told that yes, but its been significantly changed and can't be run like it was before....Then i gave my input on the flaws of how indying was working for me. At the time I did it, it was just so horrible that any other viable strategy would outproduce it by a long shot!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

Has this changed from last round?

Cause its working out for me ok at the moment. Mind you i havn't really tried any other strats so im not sure how they compare.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

yes, indy got a boost this round, while casher got a bit of a nerf
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Etendue

Actually, the increased upkeep for indies was restricting my networth output. I was so put off after a while that I essentially stopped running. Pretty sure I ran like...4-5 times that entire round.

I'm just glad that the pure leaders strategy was neutered, I don't need unskilled (as in, the people with really low net, but a hyperactive index finger) leader players destroying half of my net through spamming offensive missions. Anyway, good game to you all, I didn't help Sevah as much as I would have liked to. Hopefully I can make up for that this round :P

Also, how was Ryu ever close to being the best industrial player? Rakefur, I think you're mistaking him with some other people.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Shadow

QuoteActually, the increased upkeep for indies was restricting my networth output. I was so put off after a while that I essentially stopped running. Pretty sure I ran like...4-5 times that entire round.
There was no change to upkeep for indies

Etendue

._.

Seriously? I swear I had 40% foragers at all times. On regular, I have about...10-15%.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

The Obliterator

On turbo at the moment i have about 17% of my land in foragers and im making food hand over foot. Well probably not compared to how much  a forager would make. But still enough for all my runs and for a bonus on top of that.

Though i am focusing on mainly on making stoats and skiffs.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

stoats and skiffs don't eat much, is why. We may have to increase their upkeep in that area yet, but we haven't so far.

Ian2424

But wouldn't skiffs need no food at all? Since, you know, they're boats...
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

cloud

Quote from: Ian2424 on March 04, 2012, 03:37:25 PM
But wouldn't skiffs need no food at all? Since, you know, they're boats...

I concur. You could make a new resource called "fuel" and without enough fuel the skiffs can't fight.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

While we're at it, let's make sure you need 20 rats, 10 weasels and 5 stoats to man each skiff, too. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

skiffs have a crew, crews eat food ^_^

But boats need food too:

Peace Alliance

I find the consumption makes sense in terms of game dynamics. stoats and skiffs are mostly only useful because they are good on food.

Shadow

they would still be relatively good on food, everyone would just eat more absolutely.