Random murders and poisons?

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, March 11, 2009, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

At least random as far as I can tell. The Warlord and mr. Beast (I think) are both just pounding away at me. And someone steals nearly all of my money every time I run.

You can go ahead and say it's a war game, but come on! I haven't provoked anyone in any way and am having a hard time to keep my head above the water! If anyone could help me that'd be great but really I just need people to stop killing me off and taking nearly all my resources... unprovoked. I wouldn't mind if it was something I had done in the past but as I have stated before I have done nothing to anyone else besides simple land grabs.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Same thing has been happening to Red Fang.  Same warlords and everything.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

l0lz i is g337ing away...
He probarbly doesn't want you to be too strong, either that or he doesn't like you.
Or he's just one of those people who love to destroy net
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

The Warlord and Mr Baest are both in Woof. I suggest you speak to their clan leader. If they continue to do you harm, enlist your clan against Woof by throwing in with Blackfly.

Both Warlords you mentioned have tried to espionage me within the last few days. If they go further than that, I will be choosing sides without asking questions.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

We were attacking you because we believed you had already thrown in your lot with BlackFly. As I said in game, since you aren't, the murders and poisons and market stealing will be stopping.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Good to know. My clan wants a passive stance as much as possible.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Marell

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 13, 2009, 09:39:38 PM
Good to know. My clan wants a passive stance as much as possible.

..wars are more fun  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

If you want peace, then you should tell your members not to steal from me... like they just did.

It isn't looking vwrey promising at the moment
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

You speak as if I have a leash around each of my members. I can't pacify everything they do. I am only here to help them and bring them together to work for a common goal.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Same goes for woof members - if you are going to complain about getting murdered and poisoned, please don't allow your clan to do the same. Conversely, if you do allow it to happen, don't complain when it happens to you.

Gen. Volkov

If you want Woof to restrain itself, then you need to restrain your own clan. This is not a one way street. Woof can and will reply in kind to attacks on it's members. If you can't restrain your clan, then I can make no guarantees about Woof clan members behavior. The only guarantee I can make is that if your members stop hitting us, we'll stop hitting you and yours.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Yay Double Standards!

Ungatt, if you expect woof to have control over its members you need to have control over yours
Volky, if your clan members murder and poison then you need to expect retal

If its 1:1 now then let it end.  If its not 1:1 determine what it'll take to get there.
It sounds like woof did a rather lot of damage to Ungatt and his clan.  I suspect Shadow had his shields up, so any amount stolen was likely negligible.  I see an imbalance. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

I didn't even know my clan was stealing. Besides, I told them to hold of attacks like that and stick to simply getting land. (and not too much)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Meh, my point is that if ungatt wants peace he needs to keep a leash on his clan - i said nothing about the fact that his clan had been hit earlier. My statement was general, not directed at the current situation, simply that if he expects peace, he needs to enforce it on his end. The differnece is that it doesn't realy matter to woof if we have peace or war, so the ball is in his court.