For the sake

Started by Neobaron, August 03, 2009, 03:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Finally my work has paid off.

Firetooth

Drop Unused Land     25,021     25,021
Demo'd a few for ya, now stop winging bout "ZOMG JUSKA TAKE CITY WAH" that wasn't even 200turns to take em. Do it yaselves next time ;)
To be fair wolf'y helped ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Yeah im sorry I was only able to murder him 100 times and send you like 2/3 of the troops you used to capture his cities  :P

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 05, 2009, 03:03:32 PM

Yeah im sorry I was only able mureded him 100 times and send you like 2/3 of the troops you used to capture his cities  :P
Actually it was 1/2 max nub. Plus I scraped the land you used to make em so there! :-*
Now back on topic to how much of a hero I am ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

I didnt use any land but what I still had to make them troops.

Shadow

Did you take all of them?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Plus only yesterday on d3jsp I broke Juska's defence on warlord.
Let's hope e isnt angry at me :-\

Juska

Good job Firetooth. I mean it only took you and 2 other people to take them.

You did leave me 16 though, run out of loyalty?

Now you guys can quit murdering the hell out of me.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Night Wolf

Sorry about that. And no we have plenty of loyalty we just ran out funds. Maybe turns to

Juska

What are you apologizing for? Your not sorry that you murdered me. You did it to take my cities. Take a little pride in the fact that you were able to do so, but don't expect some kind of forgiveness. If you want to make amends now, find some way to make amends.
Current Empires:

Night Wolf

Fine. Hahahahaha I murdered you so the firetooth could take your cities. Now demolish the remaining 16 or we will finish the job.

Juska

Murder me again and you will make every run from less than 5k land for the rest of the time I am active.

P.S. I find it rather ironic that you sold the me loyalty I used to take the large majority of my cities.
Current Empires:

Night Wolf

That is quite Ironic. And dont worry I didnt plan on murdering you anymore  anyways.

Firetooth

Juska I demo'd them to free up land, which is why I left 16. Plus I was tired of "you capture oob DefenseApparently this has no namePort HavenBooglattaBoogamorBlair AthollEdinburghS" or whatever name-that-took-up-too-much-space that all your last cities had.

Actually Juska only wolfy (not 2 people) helped me before you do the "super-ego " speech on how many people took you down, how outnumbered you were. Youtried to protect cities with a defence that was too weak and that's all there was to it. And I only used 18mil rats and 8mil stoats. I could've solo'd that myself and still have 150turns left if I'd been bothered, just didn't had the turns to gather the right land at the time so wolfy boosted me what I didn't have, as well as some loyalty.