Disappointed

Started by Briar, March 07, 2010, 11:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

I'm disappointed in you Peace.

To pay off a long standing  debt and then to have a teammate steal it back is just low.  I expected better from you.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Peace Alliance

An unfortunate way for things to turn out.

Time of war 'n all that.

... I've done worse things...

Briar

30bil measly dollars would have been a drop in the bucket.

You shouldn't have even sent the aid.  A simple message would have sufficed.   

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 08, 2010, 12:01:51 AM

Time of war 'n all that.

That's doesn't mean it has to be a war without honor.  But apparently you are incapable of that.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThat's doesn't mean it has to be a war without honor.  But apparently you are incapable of that.

Ahem. The Resistance, of which you are an acknowledged part, has been and still is killing members of FairMaid and SS. That pretty much makes it a war to the knife. We see no honor, we give no respect.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

You are falsely lumping the actions of many individuals into the pot of "The Resistance." The action(s) of killing members of FM and SS is not our objective.

We're not going to a knife fight without forging a knife first.

We've shown any signs of dishonor, and we're not going to respect a bunch of blow hards.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou are falsely lumping the actions of many individuals into the pot of "The Resistance." The action(s) of killing members of FM and SS is not our objective.

I bloody well am not. YOU were one of the people who killed an SS or FairMaid member. It may or may not be your tactic now, but you did kill Ullr. So again, we see no honor, we give no respect.

QuoteWe're not going to a knife fight without forging a knife first.

LOL. War to the knife means a conflict carried out to it's greatest extremity. It has nothing to do with knife fights. You guys, and I do mean you, started killing our members. That made it a war to the knife.

QuoteWe've shown any signs of dishonor, and we're not going to respect a bunch of blow hards.

I'd say you have shown signs of dishonor, and how are we blowhards? We've taken over and locked down the server for over a month. We've created the biggest Emperor the game has ever seen in terms of net and land, and our emp has never been attacked. These are just statements of fact, and worthy accomplishments. If we are bragging, I'd say we've earned the bragging rights.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Genevieve

Quote from: Briar on March 08, 2010, 12:14:42 AM
We've shown any signs of dishonor, and we're not going to respect a bunch of blow hards.

I'd rather be a blowhard than suck like you.

Briar

You have most of the best players on this server. I am not complaining, I am stating a fact.  This is an example of when the biggest heads in the game work together.

And how are we supposedly supposed to "honor" you, eh? Your so called benevolent emperor is requiring a low NW max of 100m.

Grovel down and pay tributes? Ha, that's a laugh.  /If/ (in some odd universe) we were to do that, you all would get on forums and go about with your "Blah, Blah, Blah couldn't even work up anything blah blah blah" and go on complaining.  You all /want/ a war.  That's why ya'll get on here and taunt the opposition every other day.

I'm not saying to give us some slake.  We don't want it.  Just don't assume that we are twiddling our thumbs just because we haven't hit the Holby.

I'd rather be a blowhard than suck like you.
I'm a noob. So yea, I suck.  What's your point.

Genevieve

That was pretty much it, along with who the hell uses the term "blowhards"?

Ungatt Trunn II

Everyone shut it. That pay was from a time long before the war and in no way related. Now kindly repay me please, instead of trying to provoke me. (of all people)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Quote from: Genevieve on March 08, 2010, 12:56:27 AM
That was pretty much it, along with who the [haties] uses the term "blowhards"?

Obviously me, duh.

What a silly question. :D

Peace Alliance

Silly question indeed.

Ungatt, it would be understandable to feel as though what happened was a provocation. The fact is, I am currently in a position (ingame) where i can safely provoke you.

Juska

9     ?     promising pain (#39)     0     $99,805,266     FairMaid     Marten     Mossflower

If I could break Holby I would, truth is I can't. So I'll do what I can.

Thanks to #504 for the clean up.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Briar... if I prove you wrong, and you just change the argument, I'm not going to talk with you very much.

Wolf Snare

Wow you needed help to kill an inactive account with 3k land? You live up to the colourful (unworthy?) reputation you've been pegged with.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)