bounty

Started by Wolf Snare, February 23, 2011, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Wow i made that many  :D
Hehe wasn't sure exactly how many i made

(edit 1)
I also want to know what sevz and dark claws have against me?
sevz sacked me all run and stole about 18 bil cash and then dark claws comes along and murders me about 10 times
but he only killed about 2 mil skiffs.... ???
so am i just kinda like public enemy no 1 now?

(edit 2)
I really can't see how sevz can complain about unprovoked sacks and then do the same to me

Then again i really can't see why sharptooth is complaining about the bounty as he just murdered another millon net off snare
This is starting to get on my nerves and there will be retal if it keeps up as that was MY net
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

How cute, Sevz just either knocked Sharp really low out of spite, or botched a kill, on turbo. Nice to see he's responding in reg...oh wait, he's not.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: The Obliterator on March 03, 2011, 05:45:58 AM
I also want to know what sevz and dark claws have against me?
sevz sacked me all run and stole about 18 bil cash and then dark claws comes along and murders me about 10 times
but he only killed about 2 mil skiffs.... ???
so am i just kinda like public enemy no 1 now?

I have no idea what Sevz has against you but I know Dark Claws and he's the kind of player who thinks attacking a person is pretty much initating a war, I'll try and have words with him

Then again i really can't see why sharptooth is complaining about the bounty as he just murdered another millon net off snare

I'm not complaining in this topic, I'm retaliating, so far I think I've made three posts in this topic (including this one) keep in mind one of those was "Yay I get a bount ^^" I'd hardly say I'm complaining

This is starting to get on my nerves and there will be retal if it keeps up as that was MY net

Maybe you shouldn't give it to people who can't protect it  :P

Wolf Snare

I've been MIA for weeks, congratulations on murdering me lol you're so good at this game. Prepare to suffer the consequences now that im back.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Finally, some action for reg.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.