Teaching

Started by Alazar is Back, May 20, 2008, 02:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

LOL, sharptooth Id reccomend send the cash back, you don't want a fight with alazar, on second thoughs...(jk)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I like to live life rough lol ^^ and anyway I spent all that money so he couldn't do the same to me.

Firetooth

Sorry, but alazar's a lot better then you. You caught him napping and that's his fault, but a small car maybe be able to hurt a sleeping tiger, can a conscious tiger lose to a cat?:P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

If that cat is a lion it is possible, anyway I'm going a bit off topic, maybe I'll get what's coming to me, I don't mind reg has been to, well..... boring lately.

kell

firetooth you dont get it i pretended to be a noob on turbo to make a fool out of you and guess what i succeeded everybody had a good laugh at our convos.
i hired sharptooth kill alzar months ago when alzar and three others killed me on reg

and yes i am drunk a lot, its called living. when puberty knocks you down at 18 and you can legally drink come back to me then
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Sharptooh

Actually you hired me, and you still owe me the money

Firetooth

Who cares kell. I've laughed at people behind their back on msn before without them knowing, it's nothing to be proud of lol. (maybe for you it is) Equally I was joking about the drunk part. :D
Quote from: Sharptooh on May 27, 2008, 11:28:36 AM
  Actually you hired me, and you still owe me the money
Really, do you think Kell just took advantage of you and never actually plans to pay you at all? Would kell do such a thing?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 27, 2008, 11:07:32 AM
  If that cat is a lion it is possible, anyway I'm going a bit off topic, maybe I'll get what's coming to me, I don't mind reg has been to, well..... boring lately.

Its about to get exciting.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

YAY!
I drag attention to myself like a piece of cheese to 100mouses! ;)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 27, 2008, 09:41:44 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on May 27, 2008, 11:07:32 AM

Its about to get exciting.
Just what I wanted  :)

Firetooth

Like the bear that hibernates, imposters can take it's realm while it's not awake, but when it awakens the imposters stand no chance.

Haha, random yet startling quotes forever! :D

The Obliterator

Quote from: Firetooth on May 28, 2008, 03:55:39 AM
YAY!
I drag attention to myself like a piece of cheese to 100mouses! ;)
accually mice dont like cheese
i dont think anyway
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Hush oblit, I know that, it's the meaning that counts anyway. Lol

Edit:
"I drag more attention to myself then a unguarded pot of honey to a hive of bees"

Sharptooh

We know you drag attention to yourself you're doing it right now

Firetooth

I know you are, but what am I? :o