join us

Started by nivek the badger warlord, December 15, 2008, 08:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nivek the badger warlord

silence I kill you!!!!

Shadow

Welcome to RWL!

Hope you enjoy it. If you need help or tips, ask anyone here and they will be glad to help you.

However, please stop posting the same clan ad over and over. If you want people to join, you have to prove your clan's worth ingame =)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

In Nivek's defense, the first topic was trying to recruit members for his own clan. He then joined O.H. instead and he very well couldn't recruit for them in his old clan topic.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Firetooth on December 17, 2008, 10:08:35 AM
I like this guy. He reminds me of me when I was new lol.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1774;sa=showPosts;start=3510

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1774;sa=showPosts;start=3495

Firetooth, you like everyone that acts like you do or did. If I ever get the money and technology I'm going to make a clone of you and ship it the cheapest way possible. The only difference will be that for some reason it may want to kill you because something went plot-conviently wrong during the cloning process and it attacks you, thinks it killed you (which, once again it plot-conviently didn't) And it ends up stealing your life and then it ruins it. So you capture it and show everyone that it  was your clone, and being the gullible people they are they'll end up believing it and you get your life back and the entire plot was utterly useless because nothing actually changed in the end!!!!!!!! YAY!

Oops, did I just monologue a completely useless story?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

nivek the badger warlord

i didnt know how to make my own clan so i joined OH
silence I kill you!!!!

loti71