Look for a clan

Started by Mikey_Mike, December 31, 2008, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey_Mike

I am new to the game and although new I would like to join a clan that will help me advance my gameplay, I would like some people to post in here a little information of their clan if they are interested. Thanks

Shadow

Check out armarada, they are a clan mostly of new players with a few quite good ones in it to help you learn.

Next turbo round if Peace Alliance starts Abbey, it's a great learning clan as well
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

If you want I can teach you though I couldn't do quite as well as peace
btw, Im the dark noob on turbo
For reg a good clan (which I just happen to be in :P) is EOTP empire of the phoenix. It's laid back but if you want teaching there's a strat guide and the such.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

On reg, feel free to join Outer Heaven. We are a little short on members but we have 2-3 teachers and we are doing pretty well. We also have a few plans to get our members stronger.

Just as long as you're active and learn well, you may join. Just message me or one of my officers asking for the password.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

wolf bite

Welcome to our game and forum. I am sure a lot of people will be a lot of help.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

loti71

I can confirm Firetooth's reply about EOTP on the Reg. server; there is a strategy guide that also explains some things not likely to be found in the Help section.

nivek the badger warlord

there is 2 great  clans on reg OH and EOTP
silence I kill you!!!!